A certain Huskerboard Member will have sholder surgery to repair the dislocation that occured while attempting to pat himself on the back.

the said patting of the back happened after he recieved a call 2 hours and 10 minutes after ESPN started reporting that Bo Pelini would be named the next HC at Nebraska

rumor has it that he will make a full recovery. Take it to the bank if you want to, but i am going to wait until the official press confrence of the surgeons that is scheduled for sunday morning at Kaiser Permente

dedhoarse

I'm confused was the patting of the back confirmed or rumor, and is the press confernce on Sunday confirmed or rumor?

that is why it is posted in the rumorville forum

but my sources that are close to the situation confirmed but wont let me confirm who they truly are publicly

This is confirmed. But I didn't pat myself on the back for Pelini as HC. It was actually for talking the 500 NU fans of a bridge when they were going to kill themselves for their very uninformed ideas on football when they praised BC and Co. for months and months all the while questioning those who KNEW he was a worthless piece of garbage. These fans didn't want to face the fact they really don't know how to think on their own b/c they don't understand the real fundementals of football or coaching.

I am proud to have saved the lives of 500 basement dwellers because above all else they are Husker fans so I consider them family. Hopefully someday they will grow up enough to direct their hate towards OU or CU fans and not others on this board.

All you guys giving IBR grief are a bunch of asshats. When he reported the Pederson firing, and TO hire, he proved his reliability. When he was wrong, he admitted it. He was the favorite poster on the board after Pederson, but now you hypocrites give him grief for daring to provide more information. He's the only poster whose information has proved accurate, so he deserves some slack. Even if he ends up wrong, he hasn't done anything to warrant attacks.

You guys are asshats.

This is confirmed. But I didn't pat myself on the back for Pelini as HC. It was actually for talking the 500 NU fans of a bridge when they were going to kill themselves for their very uninformed ideas on football when they praised BC and Co. for months and months all the while questioning those who KNEW he was a worthless piece of garbage. These fans didn't want to face the fact they really don't know how to think on their own b/c they don't understand the real fundementals of football or coaching.

I am proud to have saved the lives of 500 basement dwellers because above all else they are Husker fans so I consider them family. Hopefully someday they will grow up enough to direct their hate towards OU or CU fans and not others on this board.

Thanks IBR, what would I do if your all knowing ass wasn't around to tell me,"There, there....it's ok you were an idiot for wanting to believe the head coach could get the team ready to play and actually win." I guess I should have been like you and hoped and prayed and yelled that Callahan would not succeed, since now you can pat yourself on the back for predicting that when everyone knows its far more difficult to succeed than it is to fail. So you were pretty much going to be right at some point when Callahan lost. I personally don't feel grateful for your humane way of "talking me off a bridge." Instead I wish you just jumped off it.

All you guys giving IBR grief are a bunch of asshats. When he reported the Pederson firing, and TO hire, he proved his reliability. When he was wrong, he admitted it. He was the favorite poster on the board after Pederson, but now you hypocrites give him grief for daring to provide more information. He's the only poster whose information has proved accurate, so he deserves some slack. Even if he ends up wrong, he hasn't done anything to warrant attacks.

You guys are asshats.

Exactly. How dare someone post his "inside sources" on a the rumor forum. Outrageous!

Don't come on this forum if you don't want to read the rumors, hypocrites.

You guys are asshats.

Get out from under his desk. He reported info that was already being rumored on other boards

You guys are asshats.

Exactly. How dare someone post his "inside sources" on a the rumor forum. Outrageous!

It's not the posting of the rumor, it's how he gloated in october and november for information he "claimed" he had, and when people questioned him then (like people question almost every rumor) he became defensive and kept coming up with more rumors that he stated as Fact! Once Pederson got fired (which he got right) he really was proud of himself. And now when this rumor has been posted for two days he swoops in and tries to make a post to take credit for it again.

You guys are asshats.

It's not the posting of the rumor, it's how he gloated in october and november for information he "claimed" he had, and when people questioned him then (like people question almost every rumor) he became defensive and kept coming up with more rumors that he stated as Fact! Once Pederson got fired (which he got right) he really was proud of himself. And now when this rumor has been posted for two days he swoops in and tries to make a post to take credit for it again.

:yeah

And he has not once explained how he got the "facts" wrong, but instead claims (in another post) that a 60% accuracy rate is pretty good. Well, it's pretty good if you are guessing, but not if you are posting supposed factual inside information. If only he would have explained what went wrong with the "facts" that didn't pan out, I might be more inclined to believe.