I am afraid that my Nebraska fan career is nearly over.

Never in my life time did I think I could ever say that.

If Pelini becomes the face of Nebraska, I can not support it. Under any circumstance.

LOL.

Somebody call a waaaambulance.

Your fanship isn't coming to an end my friend, because it's obvious from that little piece of regurgitated fortune cookie bullsh#t you just wrote that it probably never began, or ended a very, very long time ago. Fanship is no respecter of persons. I wasn't a fan of Bill Callahan the last half of this season, and the players even pissed me off, but I'll die a Husker, come hell or high water. I'd never let a coaching decision ruin that, especially not when the decision came down from Tom Osborne, a man for whom we should all have a great deal of respect, football successes aside.

But that's fine. Take your ball and go home.

X

:yeah

Seriously this is the straw that breaks the camel's back for you? Wow, I thought only the tough fans could make through the last four years.

While Pelini is not my first choice, dammit, TO did not call me and ask. I will like that I now know that there will be drastically fewer whiny quitters on the defense. And NU will probably never get 50+ hung on them like in the past four years.

If Pelini becomes the face of Nebraska, I can not support it. Under any circumstance.

What the F@CK IS THIS SH#T MAYBE WE SHOULD BRING BILL CALLAHAN BACK ? The absolute worst thing that can happen right now is to widen the rift that exists in our fan base only through a unified front can we enjoy true success and I am not looking to recapture the old glory it would be nice to forge a new path and to do that we need a hardcore fan base that is supportive of its AD and the coach he deems fit to run the program. So get on board OR GET THE FU$K OFF SOUNDS LIKE WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY I AM SURE PITT HAS ROOM FOR YOU WITH THEIR EX NFL LOSER COACH AND THEIR WONDERFUL A.D. :angry:

Good Luck to Nebraska and all the friends I have made here.

I hope that I am wrong, and that Coach Pelini makes you all proud. I will monitor as I move on with my college football life.

I wish nothing but good for the Huskers, but I can not nor will I support this hire. It goes against everything I believe to be Husker.

I wish all of you luck and hope this program is restored.

DaveH, Eric The Red, Blackshirt, BigRedIowan, you all know how hard this is for me. You know my level of support to this program. One of the saddest days of my life is to walk away from something I have loved since I was little kid. Being 63 that was a long long time ago.

Thanks for putting up with my coments and allowing me to know yours.

For some this is a great day, and I am happy that the wait is over for you.

Again, good luck to Nebraska, Coach Pelini and all the fans. You deserve the best I hope it is realized.

SemperFi

I hope that I am wrong, and that Coach Pelini makes you all proud. I will monitor as I move on with my college football life.

I wish nothing but good for the Huskers, but I can not nor will I support this hire. It goes against everything I believe to be Husker.

DaveH, Eric The Red, Blackshirt, BigRedIowan, you all know how hard this is for me. You know my level of support to this program. One of the saddest days of my life is to walk away from something I have loved since I was little kid. Being 63 that was a long long time ago.

Again, good luck to Nebraska, Coach Pelini and all the fans. You deserve the best I hope it is realized.

SemperFi

Don't hesitate to stop in - remember, even if you can't support the program, we welcome everyone.

Bo was not my choice, but I do hope that it works out. I also hope that your concerns are put to rest during his tenure - and if so, I hope you'll return to the family.

Take care.

SemperFi

I realize I am very knew here, but I must ask a question. Why would something such as the hiring of a new coach cause you to not support this program? I really don't get it. I certainly don't see anything in his(Pelini) character that would warrent such a drastic shift. So what about this goes against everything that Husker Nation stands for? Just seems like you didn't get your way, so you are throwing a tantrum.

I knew when Clownahan was hired that we were totally screwed, but I still love my Huskers no matter what.

Anyway, I would have been happy with Gill or Johnson or Grobe or many of the other good coaches who's names were thrown around over the last serveral weeks. Many had very good strengths to draw on. Each would have been a risk in their own way. Like TO just said, Pelini fit the best in the three main areas that he was looking for.

It just seems that your actions (though you do have the right to) seem unwarrented.

SemperFi

I realize I am very knew here, but I must ask a question. Why would something such as the hiring of a new coach cause you to not support this program? I really don't get it. I certainly don't see anything in his(Pelini) character that would warrent such a drastic shift. So what about this goes against everything that Husker Nation stands for? Just seems like you didn't get your way, so you are throwing a tantrum.

I knew when Clownahan was hired that we were totally screwed, but I still love my Huskers no matter what.

Anyway, I would have been happy with Gill or Johnson or Grobe or many of the other good coaches who's names were thrown around over the last serveral weeks. Many had very good strengths to draw on. Each would have been a risk in their own way. Like TO just said, Pelini fit the best in the three main areas that he was looking for.

It just seems that your actions (though you do have the right to) seem unwarrented.

Hunt around the various Bo topics, and you'll find his reasoning.

Id seriously love to know why this guy can no longer support NU becuase of Pelini? What is SO bad about Pelini? Would ANYBODY answer me that?

If you are going to quit supporting the program because you don't like who was hired... well, I guess you weren't much of a fan to begin with.

Ar Husker fan....... please don't send me on a scavenger hunt... I am not being "sarcastic", but I really would like to know what Bo has done too instill such a deep hatred...... Bo is not my first choice either, but I can't wait for next season.....

Please shed some light, without making me sort through 1000000000 Bo posts-links....

Ar Husker fan....... please don't send me on a scavenger hunt... I am not being "sarcastic", but I really would like to know what Bo has done too instill such a deep hatred...... Bo is not my first choice either, but I can't wait for next season.....

Please shed some light, without making me sort through 1000000000 Bo posts-links....

Exactly.

Exactly.

I saw that he made a few posts about how the program would suffer through NCAA recruiting infractions with Pelini at the helm. The overall discipline of the team would suffer and we'd have numerous "run-ins" with the law by players.

He didn't point to any evidence to support that... but those were some of the statements he posted.

SemperFi

:clap

What the F@CK IS THIS SH#T MAYBE WE SHOULD BRING BILL CALLAHAN BACK ? The absolute worst thing that can happen right now is to widen the rift that exists in our fan base only through a unified front can we enjoy true success and I am not looking to recapture the old glory it would be nice to forge a new path and to do that we need a hardcore fan base that is supportive of its AD and the coach he deems fit to run the program. So get on board OR GET THE FU$K OFF SOUNDS LIKE WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY I AM SURE PITT HAS ROOM FOR YOU WITH THEIR EX NFL LOSER COACH AND THEIR WONDERFUL A.D. :angry:

Haha, is this a joke? For being 63 you are acting like a little 5 year old. I also like your little going away message, it was touching. :lol: Football is a game, Pelini is a coach, and we are just fans. So chill out and don't let the door hit you on the way out. :bonez