asked by Osborne to be present at the press conference today. He was in the crowd.

Sean Callahan speculates he could be hired on as an administrator of sorts.

Regardless of what you think of him as a commentator he always and I mean always spoke graciously about the University of Nebraska.. He trusts and respects TO so much....

Oh yeah, bringing back the family

asked by Osborne to be present at the press conference today. He was in the crowd.

Regardless of what you think of him as a commentator he always and I mean always spoke graciously about the University of Nebraska.. He trusts and respects TO so much....

Um, In a word. Wow.

chuckleshuffle:cheers

This would be a great hire. He gave up ESPN for family. FANTASTIC.

Kind of like the question asked of Watson - what qualifications does Trev have for this job?

I like Trev and I really respect him for leaving ESPN if the rumor I heard regarding why he left was true, but that and his career here doesn't make him qualified for the gig.

Aside from being a good guy and family, why would we want him?

Kind of like the question asked of Watson - what qualifications does Trev have for this job?

I like Trev and I really respect him for leaving ESPN if the rumor I heard regarding why he left was true, but that and his career here doesn't make him qualified for the gig.

Aside from being a good guy and family, why would we want him?

Why would we want him? Well i am pretty sure that everyone would agree that Trev Alberts loves the University of Nebraska. I dont know what the requirements are for these jobs, but no matter what job Trev Alberts has, I will guarentee you that he has UNL's best interest at heart. So he might not be qualified for the AD position, but i would like to see him take some sort of job that he is qualified for cause he would do what is best for the university.

Hey maybe with is commentary experience he will be the next voice of the huskers. I wouldnt mind having Trev Alberts calling games.

Yeah, HUSKER FAMILY (No more Husker Nation!!)

Hey, either way...as long as the Royal House of Osborne rules Husker Empire you an call it whatever you want! :)

I rather have Rimington, also has been mentioned to take over, I don't think Trev has any experence with what it would take for the position, he just has the media side. Rimington has all of the fundraising and events experience, I think he would be a better hire, but Alberts is younger so might have a better mind for the recuirting side of the job.

I should have trade marked it when I first mentioned it last week. :)