How many LSU commits does Pelini bring?

I would highly doubt that any recruits de-commit from LSU to come to DONU (though that would be awesome!). Mainly because I don't think Bo will attempt to get them to change. I think he will do a great job maintaining our current class, and may get some of those who left (Gabbert, Gray, Mohler) to come back.

I would highly doubt that any recruits de-commit from LSU to come to DONU (though that would be awesome!). Mainly because I don't think Bo will attempt to get them to change. I think he will do a great job maintaining our current class, and may get some of those who left (Gabbert, Gray, Mohler) to come back.

if we can get one of those guys back i will be extremely pleased.

I would like to see us hold on to the recruits we have already committed

I believe this will be the main focus as establishing relationships with kids who are already committed to or leaning towards other programs this late in the process seems unrealistic.

Well based on recent activity, I stand corrected. At least we are getting visits from some guys who were not necessarily on our list before.