If Pud was here would Cally still be the coach?

Remember Pud was a one man show. I highly doubt he would have made significant changes. The only changes would have probably come in voluntary resignations from the coaches. The only way he would have done anything of significance would be if the money stopped rolling in. The only thing he responds to is the color green.

I cant believe Pud got hired again after his job performance at Nebraska

He is credited with the return of Pitt football to something resembling its glory days, and with building their basketball team into a perennial contender. He leaves for Nebraska and viola! they go back in the toilet in both sports. They probably couldn't write up a contract fast enough to please their fans to get him back "home."

Seriously, the absolutely love the guy there.

He is credited with the return of Pitt football to something resembling its glory days, and with building their basketball team into a perennial contender. He leaves for Nebraska and viola! they go back in the toilet in both sports. They probably couldn't write up a contract fast enough to please their fans to get him back "home."

Hey com'on...it's Pittsburgh...you know, the school that goes by "Pitt." Names mean things you know...they were made for each other. :LOLtartar

And you know what? Good for Pedersen...he may have sucked here, but good luck to him elsewhere. I don't wish ill will towards anyone...sometimes stuff just doesn't work out. Same for Callahan, Cosgrove, et al...I hope they land on their feet somewhere else. It's just football afterall....ok, not around here, but you know what I mean. :)

Hey com'on...it's Pittsburgh...you know, the school that goes by "Pitt." Names mean things you know...they were made for each other. :LOLtartar

And you know what? Good for Pedersen...he may have sucked here, but good luck to him elsewhere. I don't wish ill will towards anyone...sometimes stuff just doesn't work out. Same for Callahan, Cosgrove, et al...I hope they land on their feet somewhere else. It's just football afterall....ok, not around here, but you know what I mean. :)

Yep. I feel exactly the same way. I don't want any of them here, but I wish them well whereever they go.

Everyone deserves a chance to earn a living. :thumbs

Yep. I feel exactly the same way. I don't want any of them here, but I wish them well whereever they go.

Everyone deserves a chance to earn a living. :thumbs

yeah, well Pud made damn sure Cally was going to get a big check, for some time to come...brilliant move.