NU QB Arrested (Part Deux)

DrTom4Prez

Now, I've been a big supporter of Patrick Witt....but if this guy is going to be our QB of the future, he's got a LOT of maturing to do.

Honestly. What an idiot.

stupid, yes, but not that big of a deal. 15+ years ago no one would be arrested for this sort of thing. now everyone gets arrested for everything.

With a daughter who will be a freshman next year I'm happy to see that the security at the dorms is this strict. Too bad it was Pat Witt who got caught and I'm sure that he will hear from both HC Pelini and AD Osborne and hopefully he won't resent having to pay for his transgressions. If this young man is going to lead the Huskers he needs to grow up and learn that getting hammered and running around at 2:00 in the morning is not the thing to do.

>>>T_O_B

.115 thats it, man i remember when the BAC to drive was .12, if this incident would have happened in the 80's it would be a non-issue. I know, I know times have changed. I still think its garbage. It sounds like a simple incident of a college kid being, well a college kid. The RA was probably a typical RA, some nerd who was mad because an athlete was coming into his dorm to bang the hottest chick there.

The problem is, he's a scholarship athlete at a Div I-A school with a major football program. Frankly, the standards for behavior are higher than a normal college kid. Is that unfair? Absolutely. However, that's the way it works and he knew what the expectations were going to be before he signed up. Pelini needs to put him in his place and show the rest of the team that sh#t won't be tolerated.

With a daughter who will be a freshman next year I'm happy to see that the security at the dorms is this strict. Too bad it was Pat Witt who got caught and I'm sure that he will hear from both HC Pelini and AD Osborne and hopefully he won't resent having to pay for his transgressions. If this young man is going to lead the Huskers he needs to grow up and learn that getting hammered and running around at 2:00 in the morning is not the thing to do.

>>>T_O_B

Hey, I'm sorry. I can't imagine having a daughter starting college with the way college guys are. I remember when I was in college, I usually had just one thing on my mind.

Good luck with that. Seriously.

>>>T_O_B

Hey, I'm sorry. I can't imagine having a daughter starting college with the way college guys are. I remember when I was in college, I usually had just one thing on my mind.

Yeah I know what you mean, all I ever thought about was studying also. :lol:

GBR!!!

>>>T_O_B

GBR!!!

I knew I saw you and Wally before, Revenge of the Nerds.

:lol:

>>>T_O_B

GBR!!!

I knew I saw you and Wally before, Revenge of the Nerds.

:lol:

:rollin:rollin:rollin

GBR!!!

>>>T_O_B

Her Uncle Vinnie and his friend Guido will be going with her. But seriously, all you can do is hope you nbrought them up right and that trouble doesn't come calling.

>>>T_O_B

yep, seems to be a problem here more than before? or just bad luck getting apprehended? either way, we need to get control of the program again.

What are you talking about? Wait this is the first year that alcohol has been available to NU football players. :wacko: Damn Callahan kids are nothing but trouble makers. :dunno

I wish we had more example setters like the guys from the past, when we never had to worry about these kinds of things. :ahhhhhhhh:nanalama:moreinteresting:wasted:bang:boxosoap:corndance:madash:sarcasm:w00t Johnny Rodgers, Abdul "Bullet Butt', Riley Washington, Larry Phillips, Shevin Wiggins, Tyrone Williams, Terrall Farley, Jon Vedral, the guy that wanted Kelsey's girl, Scotty Baldwin, Christian "Happy Hands", Reggie Baul, Doug Dubose, Richie, David Horne, Tony Tata and his buddy Junior(not even going to attempt his last name).................can I stop now?

Please don't act like this is something new for college athletes to get in trouble.