Isn't it odd that TO is bringing back pretty much everyone that was let go. What does that tell you? The icing on the cake would be if Doak came back and Bailey was strength coach. I am like a little kid. Not to pile on, but I was so pissed when they were fired/let go/transferred. I knew most of those folks and felt they were good people. Damn I am glad they are back. I might even kiss my wife I am so happy. :woo

Isn't it odd that TO is bringing back pretty much everyone that was let go. What does that tell you? The icing on the cake would be if Doak came back and Bailey was strength coach. I am like a little kid. Not to pile on, but I was so pissed when they were fired/let go/transferred. I knew most of those folks and felt they were good people. Damn I am glad they are back. I might even kiss my wife I am so happy. :woo

Kiss your wife? Don't get too carried away.

Does Ross Pilkington still have any eligibility left? :dunno

Just as long as we don't find a "loop hole" and bring back......Dare I say it.......GULP.......Pat Ricketts! In his defense though, he had a pretty decent Sr year (03). I mean if Bo can coach this kid into being a pretty good player, he can coach the good ones to greatness!

:yeah

wow.. isnt that the truth!!!

I read where Pat Ricketts said that the Huskers had lost their identity. Speaking of the Callahan era, I can't help but think how many times I said, "Oh no!" when there were deep balls thrown to Ricketts side. That guy was, I will be nice, below average. Hell, he cover my bed with a blanket. But, he is a Husker, so I will back his play.