Visitor Schedule

Help me out here.........What the heck is up with Compton? He verballed, then suppossedly de-comitted, then said that he did not de-committ, and then you guys have him on the list of visitors on 1/11......When I clicked on his "link" that you provided from Husker Illustrated, it was updated on 12/18 and it says that Will has completely rule OUT Nebraska and will not be coming here....... Has he changed his mind again? or have you guys just not "updated" your visitor list? I hope that he is still coming, but I get the feeling we lost this kid.

Word is that Compton is down to Illinois and Missery. Nebraska is off his list.

That's ridiculous............... :hmmph

Help me out here.........What the heck is up with Compton? He verballed, then suppossedly de-comitted, then said that he did not de-committ, and then you guys have him on the list of visitors on 1/11......When I clicked on his "link" that you provided from Husker Illustrated, it was updated on 12/18 and it says that Will has completely rule OUT Nebraska and will not be coming here....... Has he changed his mind again? or have you guys just not "updated" your visitor list? I hope that he is still coming, but I get the feeling we lost this kid.

So basically what he said last week meant nothing? Weird.

Yeah I know it's really confusing! :wacko:

Yeah I know it's really confusing! :wacko:

You know why in the heck would he come out and say one thing and then do another so publically????

I know it sounds weird, but I heard that DE Josh Williams also might visit.

33. Comment from: Brian Christopherson #30: Kody Spano, a dual-threat quarterback from

Stephenville, Texas, is visiting the first weekend of

January.

Nebraska's biggest batch of recruits will visit the next

weekend, likely including: Dan Hoch, Collins Okafor, Will

Compton, defensive tackle Eddie Brown and another QB, Sean

Renfree.

Also, Josh Williams, who de-committed from Nebraska in favor

of Colorado, could visit.

Some other names Nebraska is courting: Two Louisiana

receivers (Laron Byrd and Khiry Cooper), defensive lineman

John Youboty, linebacker Brian Moore, safeties P.J. Smith

and Charles Mitchell, and defensive end Jacquies Smith.

per ljs blog post #33

Who can we target at CB? Any new names out there?

And what is the latest on Compton? He could be huge here at NU as we have great need at LB. You can bet Bo is going to make sure our defense is one of the best! IMO, Mizzou is not going to be on top for long. They don't have the fanbase and exposure that NU has...I've said it before, some of these decommits are going to regret their choice.