Husker_Power

Player: Brodrick Smith

Hometown: Garden City, KS

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 200 lbs.

40 time:

Visit Date: 1/11/08

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Kansas State,(could be more not sure)

Favorites: Arizona, Illinois, Minnesota, Nebraska,

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Honorable mention all-league in football and basketball as a sophomore. All-state in 2006 in basketball. Was first-team all-state as a defensive back in 2006...."Pass me the ball and watch what I do with it." — Garden City receiver Brodrick Smith

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 25%

heard he is getting looks by the husker's staff and is interested...not sure if a scholly was offered but, expect a visit in January.

link bio

MODS, there are a couple threads that need to be merged on this kid floating around in this forum. And he should be moved to the official 2008 recruiting forum.

He liked his visit here. Latest is that his top 4 are us, Minnesota, Illinois, and Arizona. He is still planning to see Kansas State this weekend. Likely will then announce next week.

• 2 weeks later...

Brodrick Smith will announce his decision on Monday. The five schools he is considering are Arizona, Illinois, Kansas State, Minnesota, and Nebraska.

I think he has a press conference set, too, according to a week-old article on scout (which quoted him directly as saying such). No time listed, though.