But *WHO* will be coaching Special Team??? Is Beck taking it or someone else? Who is coaching the kickers????? :madash

If Beck is the Running Backs coach then I'm sure Beck will also be Special Teams coach.

I would have to agree or why not announce who it was when he announced the other assisstants, unless he wasn't sure who his running backs coach was going to be a sp teams guy, and didn't want to bring it up until he found the rb and the stregnth coach

According to the Omaha World Herald(paper, I could not find it on the website so, sorry no link)...Bo was asked if Tim Beck is his Running Backs Coach. Bo replied

I can't say. But you're heading in the right direction.

And, in case you guys did not know, Bo will announce both the Running Backs Coach and Strength Coordinator this coming week, presumably Tuesday or Wednesday.

I have to chuckle at the thought of Bo and Beck sitting around playing as kids....instead of playing Army or cowboys and indians, they play coach...watching football on tv and playing armchair play caller...or maybe drafting NFL teams...

It is funny how two people that close geographically have their paths meet again later in life...it isn't like they are plumbers, where there are thousands of them...life is funny that way.

Tim Beck = Our ace recruiter

Dude has ties all over Texas with their HS coaches and will be able to open doors even Callahan and staff could not while here.

Will he be a quality RB coach? Iffy on that one. But there is one thing none of us will ever be able to question is the talent that Beck will be able to bring in here.

well, if we can get him it's all good.

he'd give us an inside look into kansas' operation (who'd ever think we'd need to know that?!) and he kills the biggest argument about getting rid of callahan: recruiting.

it would be a lateral move for beck, but i'm thinking he may come if bo sends the invite.

well, if we can get him it's all good.

he'd give us an inside look into kansas' operation (who'd ever think we'd need to know that?!) and he kills the biggest argument about getting rid of callahan: recruiting.

it would be a lateral move for beck, but i'm thinking he may come if bo sends the invite.

Whoever it is is already signed so it's not if the person will come. It's if he's the person that Bo hired.