Pelini signs contract

As many of you know Bo is not a favorite of mine. But he just keeps doing things that are changing my mind.

I like the trust of Coach Osborne, and really like that his concern on contracts was about his assistants. That shows that he is a leader with conerns for his men. Normally that goes a long ways in loyalty, with loyal assistants the kids follow quickly.

I must admit he has not shown anthing like what I saw in him 5 years ago. Still not on board with him, but I must admit I may have been wrong about him. I guess we all grow up. Next month will be a little more telling I think.

Just wanted to give credit where it is due. He is earning it.

As many of you know Bo is not a favorite of mine. But he just keeps doing things that are changing my mind.

I like the trust of Coach Osborne, and really like that his concern on contracts was about his assistants. That shows that he is a leader with conerns for his men. Normally that goes a long ways in loyalty, with loyal assistants the kids follow quickly.

I must admit he had sone nothing to show what I saw in him 5 years ago. Still not on board with him, but I must admit I may have been wrong about him. I guess we all grow up. Next month will be a little more telling I think.

Just wanted to give credit where it is due. He is earning it.

Glad to hear this skersfan; 'earning respect' is a good measure of someone who just may belong here, no? (I've also liked the stories of Bo's immediate 'need to know' about class attendance, etc.)

:angry:

I'm a man. I'm 61, and I don't make a million. I don't make what this guy does either and probably don't enjoy what I probably don't enjoy what I do any where near as much as he does. Woe is me... who cares... you make your own way and just need to make the right decisions.

>>>T_O_B

:)

Who is Art Briles at Baylor?

Art Briles was the coach for the Houston Cougars last year. He is a HUGE name in Texas football. He built a power house HS team down here in Stephenville Texas. The same HS that our recent QB recruit Kody Spano attended. He is about to tap into the rich lands of Texas recruiting. Give Art Briles a few years and he will turn Baylor into a winner. Mark it down!

:clap Baylor...Winner in the same sentence...that has to be a first.... :clap

:sarcasm

Funny you say that hours after our basketball team lost to Baylor :P

Who is Art Briles at Baylor?

Art Briles was the coach for the Houston Cougars last year. He is a HUGE name in Texas football. He built a power house HS team down here in Stephenville Texas. The same HS that our recent QB recruit Kody Spano attended. He is about to tap into the rich lands of Texas recruiting. Give Art Briles a few years and he will turn Baylor into a winner. Mark it down!

:clap Baylor...Winner in the same sentence...that has to be a first.... :clap

:sarcasm

Funny you say that hours after our basketball team lost to Baylor :P

We are talking football...hell, Nebraska hasn't ever had a good basketball team, everyone knows that. What we have now is probably the best we have had. Now...someone shoot me down. :nutz

Baylor having a good football team is like Kansas was for so long....they had a basketball team, but evidently nobody had a key to the lock to the gate on the football practice field for years. ;)