Watson staying put!

Also another thing I thought about this would be why would he have worked so hard to develop a relationship with TO and work so hard to stay on to just at the last minute jump ship...

just curious, where did you get this rumor from? Could be another sites board or something or started somewhere to try screwing with recruiting

Yeah the thing that scares the hell out of me is if he leaves and Cotton is our OC... don't get me wrong I like him coaching the line, but not calling the plays and running the offense.

I did some looking and so far theres no real proof other than this

I can't read it because I'm not a Alabama subscriber obviously, but it seems like theres a lot of candidates and Watson may be one their targeting, but nothing confirmed as far as Watson wanting to interview.

I would put my money on Norm Chow getting that job...

I have a really hard time believing that he would go straight across the board from OC to OC, unless he was told something by Bo that he didn't like, like Bo was planning to take total control of the offensive play calling or something like that. He knows the offense here produced with him as OC...why throw that away this late....especially after surviving all the other coaches getting canned. He knows the players and the fans like him I am sure.

I don't put much credence in this one, unless he is from Alabama and grew up with their tradition...we all know what tradition means to some people.

Yeah the thing that scares the hell out of me is if he leaves and Cotton is our OC... don't get me wrong I like him coaching the line, but not calling the plays and running the offense.

I did some looking and so far theres no real proof other than this

I can't read it because I'm not a Alabama subscriber obviously, but it seems like theres a lot of candidates and Watson may be one their targeting, but nothing confirmed as far as Watson wanting to interview.

I would put my money on Norm Chow getting that job...

Norm Chow got hired by UCLA today

Link

There are rumors floating around that he will interview for the Offensive Coordinator job at Alabama next week

I really hope this isnt true

Well if you saw the video of the halftime game when they announced the coaches, he was the only one not wearing Husker gear. I know we speculated about this with Crapahan. It could be someone making up rumors to screw up the recruiting........oh well we can get Turner Gill no biggie.

Scott

There are rumors floating around that he will interview for the Offensive Coordinator job at Alabama next week

I really hope this isnt true

Well if you saw the video of the halftime game when they announced the coaches, he was the only one not wearing Husker gear. I know we speculated about this with Crapahan. It could be someone making up rumors to screw up the recruiting........oh well we can get Turner Gill no biggie.

Scott

Oh lord....here we go watching what everyone is wearing all the time....again.