Kenny Wilson

will somebody shed some light on Kenny Wilson for next year ? I'm pretty sure he has a year of eligibility left but where would he be on the RB depth chart ?

The best answer to this question, IMO, is somewhere behind Lucky. After that, it's pretty foggy.

My gut feeling is he will have a hard time getting any playing time. He a great athlete, but so far he hasn't shown to be that good of a RB. I know he has had his share of injuries, but when he was healthy, he didn't look that impressive. Yes that could be because of being inexperienced, but is he good enough to beat out Castille, Glenn (if healthy) and Helu? And then you have that redshirt freshman. (sorry, I can't remember how to spell his name)

I think he's got a great shot to play if he's got his head on straight and is ready to focus on football and getting it done in the classroom. All I remember of him is he had pretty good speed and it looked like he looked for the contact, especially when he got to the outside. I can't wait to see if he turns out . If not it'll be a waste of talent.

I think he's got a great shot to play if he's got his head on straight and is ready to focus on football and getting it done in the classroom. All I remember of him is he had pretty good speed and it looked like he looked for the contact, especially when he got to the outside. I can't wait to see if he turns out . If not it'll be a waste of talent.

provided that he isn't mauled by a pack of rabid squirrels or gets hit with a bolt of lightning.

kid has had awful luck.

I would be suprised if KW sees the 3 deep roster........and that is too bad. I feel bad for him...He was a "freak" of nature when he arrived, plagued by fumbles and injury....then, the devastating injury last off-season....

I really don't look for him returning kicks.....too many problems with fumbles.....with the kind of collisions that take place on coverage, he would be a HUGE liability.....most fumbles on KO, result in points for the other team, because of the field position...

all good points...

I wish someone who knows him would post something letting us know where he's at ... is he 80 % healthy ? is he 90% ? I mean , what exactly happened to the leg ? was it his knee ? I mean it was last year so he's had time to recover hasn't he ? Is it like ' Tommy John surgery ' only on his leg ? If he doesn't play this year I might have to give him a nickname like ... Kenny "Mark Prior" Wilson.. I wanna see him out there runnin' dudes over !

Man, I hope I am wrong about the "not seeing 3 deep", because I really want this kid to see success........

I have zero knowledge of his immediate status......

I believe that he broke his femur (thigh bone) while moving a tv.....very freak accident....can be a very serious injury and career ending..........BUT.... I had a high school sophomore TE who broke his femur in our 1st football game (August 24)........had surgery, had a steel rod inserted.......Dr.s said he could either bounce back in decent fashion, or he could LIKELY miss his entire sophomore sports season, and may struggle getting back to full strength for next football season...

Fortunately, he is recovered and is a starter on our BB team...this kid had the same injury, and is close to full speed in less than 6 months........NOW, I don't know the extent of KW's injury, but our kid's was not good.....hopefully KW will be completely healthy, but there is a chance (like Herian) that he may never be a factor again.....which is a horrible thought and feeling.