DE Tyrone Sellers

That is the beauty of the message boards, we all get to air are own opinions make wize cracks at one another and even though we have differences we all have one thing in common the Huskers. So weather we can read or spell this is fun to me.

weather vs whether.........you did that on purpose.

Overland Park Husker, you sound like a female putting words in some ones mouth about what I said and reading into things that are not said. What am I angry about. I am not angry about anything I said, I am just giving you my opinion. The Huskers aren't the Huskers of old with great tradition. You can't read, Coach Pelini does have a big head, and I hope I eat my words. Because I want to see the old Nebraska dominating everyone they play against.

Also what do I need to be mad about Overland Park Husker

Can you NOT read your own post?????? OUR coach has a big head and didn't recruit this kid enough? What, is that a happy statement? We're going to have a losing season? Another happy statement from you? Maybe a :) would work for you.

can i hit you with the ban stick? i'll beat you down with it and enjoy it.

That is the beauty of the message boards, we all get to air are own opinions make wize cracks at one another and even though we have differences we all have one thing in common the Huskers. So weather we can read or spell this is fun to me.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollin:rollin:rollin

wize vs wise

i am telling you he's bugeater or formerfan renamed