DE Tyrone Sellers

How is Vondrae the best in the state when he hasn't even played since his sophmore year and might not play his senior year. Hmmmmmm!!!!! That is a big up swing

I played high school sports in Nebraska and college football at Nebraska also had a productive pro career. But I am sorry to say this is not the Nebraska football team that I have grew up watching and playing for.

To let a D1 product like Sellers get away is terrible, he has so much potiential. He is a legit 6'4 and when it is all said and down he will be about 275, he wheres a size 16 shoe. Very smart, strong, and a solid player. So Kansas is very lucky to get him.

His reason for choosen Kansas they said all the right things. They could mold him into one of the best DE's. Put some size on him with there program and he has a lot of room to grow. Nebraska didn't say anything I guess because of a certain someone coming off a National Championshiop has a big head and told him he was to small. Terrible, that is not the Nebraska I know.

Sorry to say expect a losing season once again. I am praying for a different outcome. Because out here in Pac 10 country I am tired of everyone asking what happen to Nebraska.

:laughpound Funniest thing I've read all day. We'll have a losing season this year because of one kid who wouldn't even be here until 2009 (if he signed with us).

:laughpound Thanks man. I needed that.

You can't read either and now your assuming I said something I didn't say. Where did I say that Nebraska would have a loosing season because Nebraska didn't give Sellers a scholarship? Show me please, I'll wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW

How is Vondrae the best in the state when he hasn't even played since his sophmore year and might not play his senior year. Hmmmmmm!!!!! That is a big up swing

I played high school sports in Nebraska and college football at Nebraska also had a productive pro career. But I am sorry to say this is not the Nebraska football team that I have grew up watching and playing for.

To let a D1 product like Sellers get away is terrible, he has so much potiential. He is a legit 6'4 and when it is all said and down he will be about 275, he wheres a size 16 shoe. Very smart, strong, and a solid player. So Kansas is very lucky to get him.

His reason for choosen Kansas they said all the right things. They could mold him into one of the best DE's. Put some size on him with there program and he has a lot of room to grow. Nebraska didn't say anything I guess because of a certain someone coming off a National Championshiop has a big head and told him he was to small. Terrible, that is not the Nebraska I know.

Sorry to say expect a losing season once again. I am praying for a different outcome. Because out here in Pac 10 country I am tired of everyone asking what happen to Nebraska.

:laughpound Funniest thing I've read all day. We'll have a losing season this year because of one kid who wouldn't even be here until 2009 (if he signed with us).

:laughpound Thanks man. I needed that.

No, he didn't say that. He has no confidence in the current staff and direction of the program to produce a winning season this year, and cites the Sellers case as indicative of the kind of incompetence he believes the staff has.

I don't agree. We'll wait and see. The jury is still out on Pelini's approach to recruiting.

not sure, but this guys posts sound alot like formerfan or bugeater

hmmmmmm??????????????????????

Overland Park Husker, you sound like a female putting words in some ones mouth about what I said and reading into things that are not said. What am I angry about. I am not angry about anything I said, I am just giving you my opinion. The Huskers aren't the Huskers of old with great tradition. You can't read, Coach Pelini does have a big head, and I hope I eat my words. Because I want to see the old Nebraska dominating everyone they play against.

Also what do I need to be mad about Overland Park Husker

Can you NOT read your own post?????? OUR coach has a big head and didn't recruit this kid enough? What, is that a happy statement? We're going to have a losing season? Another happy statement from you? Maybe a :) would work for you.

Overland Park Husker, you sound like a female putting words in some ones mouth about what I said and reading into things that are not said. What am I angry about. I am not angry about anything I said, I am just giving you my opinion. The Huskers aren't the Huskers of old with great tradition. You can't read, Coach Pelini does have a big head, and I hope I eat my words. Because I want to see the old Nebraska dominating everyone they play against.

Can you NOT read your own post?????? OUR coach has a big head and didn't recruit this kid enough? What, is that a happy statement? We're going to have a losing season? Another happy statement from you? Maybe a :) would work for you.

Wow MrBIGGS32! 5 Posts and you are already pretty impressive!! You went from new to hostile in almost no time.

You've made sure we know about your credentials, relationship to the university, and pro career. Congrats!! I'm overwhelmed! :wtf

You've made a negative comment about women (little secret- there are some women that post here) and you've continually told people they can't read.

Maybe you need a board where people are more knowledgable and better fans than we are.

Some things to look at:

The use of "wheres" vs "wears"

choosen vs choosing

there vs their

loosing vs losing

Its odd to tell people they can't read when we can't spell!

Don't make us unleash Tufftiger on you!! :moreinteresting:moreinteresting

You've made sure we know about your credentials, relationship to the university, and pro career. Congrats!! I'm overwhelmed! :wtf

Some things to look at:

choosen vs choosing

there vs their

loosing vs losing

I call BS. No way MrBIGGS32 went to college. Probably just some junior high kid from McCook.

Wow MrBIGGS32! 5 Posts and you are already pretty impressive!! You went from new to hostile in almost no time.

You've made a negative comment about women (little secret- there are some women that post here) and you've continually told people they can't read.

Maybe you need a board where people are more knowledgable and better fans than we are.

Some things to look at:

choosen vs choosing

there vs their

loosing vs losing

Its odd to tell people they can't read when we can't spell!

Don't make us unleash Tufftiger on you!! :moreinteresting:moreinteresting

Beat me to it. Only going to add that MrBIGGS32! is where most of us are concerning Pelini's thought process when it comes to recruiting a player...in the dark. Let him worry about the fallout if Sellers turns out to be a monster on D, that's why he gets paid the big bucks.