NCAA College Football video game

You know I was reading the thread "Busted at the seams" and JHawk decided to post his opinion which for me will make this offseason even longer and more painful. This is what JHawk had to say:

Luckily, I have schoolwork to keep me busy, and over the summer NCAA 09 will come out. We have made it past the cold offseason, just about 5 more months. Can't wait to see what Pelini will do and if Mangino can give another miracle season like he did last year.

The key phrase in that sentence is the bold one. I'm a big fan of NCAA College Football instead of Madden (I was more of a ESPN football gamer fan) and I always look forward to it being released over the summer....well guess again. I will be to afraid of playing that because they are going to put our 07' Defense in that game and it'll be hard to beat teams with that defense unless you decide to customize your team yourself.....hell it'll be hard to beat Duke in that game.

So for those of you who enjoy playing NCAA College Football you better enjoy the spring game here in a month cause after that it'll be a LONG off-season......Damn you COZ!!!!

Speaking of the game, I am doing a long running season with the Troy Trojans (taking them from a 1 star to a six star and a power in the SEC) and am currently seven years in. After the first year I went in and "fired" Callahan and brought in Pelini. Since that time NU has three national championships went to a third (lost to Florida by a fieldgoal) and has a still active home win streak of 41 games (4th toughest stadium in the game now as well). They are currently ranked fifth after starting the year #1 but losing a close non conference game at #7 Clemson.

Bo also recruited a halfback his 2nd year in that won the Heisman in his senior year.

I'm hoping real life begins to mirror the results I've been seeing.

The game needs to be 100% redone

...again. Try paying TakeTwo like eight thousand billion dollars to get their football engine and I would be a happy man.

If you've been reading some of the new info coming out on NCAA 09, it's looking like this upcoming one will fulfill a lot of the needs most gamers have wanted. Not saying it'll be perfect, but I'm hopeful. I'll buy it either way. I can't go without it. :koolaid2: