Voting Polls for BIG 12

Only one per customer sorry.  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The WAC can have Colorado, and we'll take TCU instead . . . which means Oklahoma can move up to the North division and we can play them every year. :)

And of course, NU will win the North. :koolaid2:

:yeah I would do anything to get Oklahoma and Nebraska in the same division so they could play every year!!

Iowa State and Baylor have agreed to a redistricting of the Big 12. We are hereby booting all the other schools out and will, from this day forth, be known as the Big 2. The Division Championship game will be played during the first week of the season and the rest of the season will be dedicated to drinking and tailgating...and drinking. The winner of the Big 2 Conference will automatically get a bid to the BCS Championship game having gone undefeated for the season.

All Big 2 games will be televised live by the Bravo Network...right after Ace of Cakes.

Iowa State and Baylor have agreed to a redistricting of the Big 12. We are hereby booting all the other schools out and will, from this day forth, be known as the Big 2. The Division Championship game will be played during the first week of the season and the rest of the season will be dedicated to drinking and tailgating...and drinking. The winner of the Big 2 Conference will automatically get a bid to the BCS Championship game having gone undefeated for the season.

All Big 2 games will be televised live by the Bravo Network...right after Ace of Cakes.

:sarcasm hmm, thought I heard it was going to be on the Fantasy Network? Don't think you really want to do that Cy, bad deal when Baylor goes undefeated 5 or 6 years in a row in your mini-conference there - probably wouldn't help ISU recruiting efforts...besides, the NCAA would have to come up with a new division....maybe the NCAA Mini Division? :rollin Just for publicity maybe you could recruit the little people.... :clap and put all the games on "short" wave radio. :dunno

Good luck with that new Division....guess the rest of us will just have to suffer along.... :bs:

:sarcasm hmm, thought I heard it was going to be on the Fantasy Network? Don't think you really want to do that Cy, bad deal when Baylor goes undefeated 5 or 6 years in a row in your mini-conference there - probably wouldn't help ISU recruiting efforts...besides, the NCAA would have to come up with a new division....maybe the NCAA Mini Division? :rollin Just for publicity maybe you could recruit the little people.... :clap and put all the games on "short" wave radio. :dunno

Good luck with that new Division....guess the rest of us will just have to suffer along.... :bs:

Ha ha...that's funny! Say...how bad did you guys beat Colorado last year? I mean...if lowly ol' Iowa State beat em, the Huskers must have murdered them by...what....30 or 40 points?

Ha ha...that's funny! Say...how bad did you guys beat Colorado last year? I mean...if lowly ol' Iowa State beat em, the Huskers must have murdered them by...what....30 or 40 points?

dedhoarse Cy, Cy, Cy....you have forgotten....we had the Curse of Callahan...the past few seasons were only a bad dream, they didn't really exist....

yup....i remember watching ISU stomp NU last year! wow, what was i drinking? dream on cy. :box:clap:box:clap:box:clap:box

May sound odd, but i like playing ISU and Colorado. Living in iowa i hear a lot of crap about nebraska, and when we beat them down it just makes my life so much better. Colorado......lets be honest, nobody likes those punks. When we beat those guys it just makes the left over thanksgiving goods that much better eh?

Go back to the big eight with these teams:

Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, KU, Kstate, OSU, and CU. That way we get Oklahoma every year again, add competition in all sports with Texas, Still have KU basketball to play every year. CU is my iffy team, guess its a toss up between CU, A&M and tech. I think that gives us the best competition for all sports. If you don't have baseball get out!! But really, ISU and CU and Baylor have done nothing but hurt the conference in football and most other sports. ISU and CU don't even have baseball. Baylor at least has that but sucks at football. Fine, Elight 7 conference!!!!

Get rid of Texas, A&M, Texas Tech and Baylor.

or at least get rid of enough schools so that those remaining would at least be able to play all the other schools during a regular season.

i want my annual nebraska/oklahoma game back, dammit!

and don't EVEN begin to tell me that the colorado game in november is just as good, because we know that it is just like the cake: a complete and utter L I E!