Murtha go in first round in 2009 draft?

I don't agree with it, but one guy has Murtha going in the 1st round next year, says he's a darkhorse candidate who has great size and a fast 40...........unfortunately, blocking is a requirement for NFL offensive lineman.....should be interesting to see what he can do this year if there's some changes in the O......still, he's no 1st rounder.

LINK

16. Titans -- Lydon Murtha, OT, Nebraska -- This may be my one true darkhorse in the first round. Not on anyone's radar right now, but he was a huge recruit out of high school who runs a very fast 40 for a big man. If he can stay healthy, expect a breakout year.

The author is a blithering idiot.

He has 12 underclassmen going in the first round, and leaves out Tim Tebow?

And if you have 2 D-Backs going in front of Mizzou's William Moore, you further cement my case as idiot. And if you have a TE with a criminal record going before Chase Coffman, you're beyond idiot. You're insane.

And if you have 2 D-Backs going in front of Mizzou's William Moore, you further cement my case as idiot. And if you have a TE with a criminal record going before Chase Coffman, you're beyond idiot. You're insane.

Homer much?

Homer much?

Just talking about what I know. Moore was on nearly every All-American team last season - either 1st or 2nd team. Mel Kiper lists him as the #1 safety in the 2009 draft. He has Coffman as the #3 TE.

He has Slausen and Lucky as #4's at their respective position, along with Chase Daniel, also #4.

Why would Tebow leave early?

He'll be a JR next year, and doesn't care about Money..Might not even want to turn pro after he uses up his eligibility.

You did watch the draft, right? Remember how every "expert" said there were only 4 or 5 OTs that could possibly be drafted in the first round?

Getting worked up about something neither you nor they can predict is a waste of time. Besides until a scout times their 40, no DB is a lock for the first round.

Murtha definitely has all the tools to become a prototypical LT, it's all about putting it all together and realizing his potential. I am not sure about a first round grade for a guy that basically will have 1 dominant year(that is if he dominates this year).