Just got 4 season tickets..

lol can i get an honest response? the only bad thing i can really find with these seats is the distance from the field and the fact that the big screen will be behind me

Actually, I really prefer to sit in the south endzone instead of the north. The only reason is so I can see the big screen and the tunnel walk really well. They are still going to be good seats and at least your not all the way at the top. My father and I sat in the north endzone, but in like row 98 for the KSUcks game. I felt like I was climbing a damn mountain the few times I got out of my seat going up and down those stairs. The only cool thing was in the skybox behind us was the man himself Tom Osborne. :clap

lol can i get an honest response? the only bad thing i can really find with these seats is the distance from the field and the fact that the big screen will be behind me

During the spring game I sat in the Northeast side corner above the scoreboard in section 41 row 22 and I was really cautious about this area. But seating on that corner wasn't so bad because you could still see the big screen pretty good. At least you have SEASON TICKETS THOUGH!!!!

If i had my choice of seats for season tickets it would be the South, East, or West in that order. I'm a huge fan on sitting on the South Stadium just because you can see the tunnel walk better and the Big Screen!!!

Those seats are pretty good. 2 years ago, I had row 71 in the south end zone and loved the seats. I prefer south to north(and I prefer endzone over sideline), but like someone else mentioned, there aren't really any bad seats. Congrats on nabbing those tickets!

row 69 in the middle of north stadium.. will these seats be any good?

getting tickets is a feat in itself... I felt like I won the lottery when I got a pair in the NW corner 2 rows from the TOP. Like others have said, there is NOT a bad seat in the house. You can totally see the big screen from those seats, so do like the students and stand ON your seat, otherwise you will not hear the most common phrase in Memorial Stadium on game day... DOWN IN FRONT!

Dont stand on your seats... you will look like a KU or Mizzou fan!