Why some people shouldn't speak

http://www.1620thezone.com/play_window.php...audioId=2069059

:steam This guy is crazy and frankly makes me angry, I even thought about taking it to the shed.

First off not all of "huskernation" thinks alike. Second of we didn't settle for Keller and Mo when the NFL didn't take them. Both are at mini camps right now, and Purify without the off-field incidents maybe could have been a first day pick. It just makes me very angry.

As Kevin says "react" :rant

http://www.1620thezone.com/play_window.php...audioId=2069059

:steam This guy is crazy and frankly makes me angry, I even thought about taking it to the shed.

First off not all of "huskernation" thinks alike. Second of we didn't settle for Keller and Mo when the NFL didn't take them. Both are at mini camps right now, and Purify without the off-field incidents maybe could have been a first day pick. It just makes me very angry.

As Kevin says "react" :rant

what a douche!! Rufus the douche, sure sounded like Bill Callahan!

He's a Mizzo fan who started drinking their Kool-aid this year. Why wouldn't anyone in the Big 12 North not hate the Huskers. He's just another proud Mizzo fan who finally got his wish and they made it to a New Years bowl game.

I love Huskerhaters because it shows people on how pathetic they are, they probably wake up in the morning with a hard on thinking about....."Ummm what can I say today to bash the Huskers." They live for this kind of stuff and its sad and pathetic.

Well excuse me while I go make a KurtHerbstreitHater.com website :sarcasm