Well...It's Official

they need to go back to these... I always thought Iowa States logo with the bird and the tornado was one of the cooler ones out there for a logo that doesn't have any real tradition behind it if that makes sense...

tb1.jpg

The only tradition iowa state has is loosing LOSING. LOL i crack myself up :laughpound

you ain't the only one cracking up :laughpound

Hardie Har Har...

When it comes to history....Fear THIS! That's right boys...the mighty Donnie Duncan and the QB legends for the amazing 5-5-1 1981 Cyclones! Have you ever seen such a group of stellar athletes gathered in one place at one time?

81.jpg

And if anyone can find a video anywhere of Dwayne Crutchfield flipping off Hayden Fry as he ran by him on the way to a score during the Iowa/Iowa State game in 1981...I'd love to have that.

It doesnt matter what Iowa State does. Its their color scheme that sucks. Whoever came up with their ketchup and mustard colors in the beginning only set them up for decades of loserness. They will have to completely change their colors before they can think of looking cool, and even then looking cool doesnt mean you are any good.

It doesnt matter what Iowa State does. Its their color scheme that sucks. Whoever came up with their ketchup and mustard colors in the beginning only set them up for decades of loserness. They will have to completely change their colors before they can think of looking cool, and even then looking cool doesnt mean you are any good.

They'd blend in to the Pac-10 pretty well..Where at least half the teams wear yella pants at some time or another...ASU, USC, Oregon, ...who am I missing?

Hides pee stains rather well. <_<