Well...It's Official

i can forgive everything about this outfit but *one* thing.

ugly.jpg

the 'i-state' logo.

whoever thought ditching the cyclone logo ought to be nut-punched. that's just my opinon, so take it for what it is worth.

ugly.jpg

the 'i-state' logo.

whoever thought ditching the cyclone logo ought to be nut-punched. that's just my opinon, so take it for what it is worth.

"I" state......is that indiana state??

ugly.jpg

the 'i-state' logo.

Nah...it's the new "branding" thing that those remedial Marketing students came up with...You think that's bad? Check out the new stadium entrance they designed!

ihop.jpg

ugly.jpg

Lesson Learned: Never let the Interior Design 101 class design your football uniforms.... <_<

I like them... they are very retro and who cares if they look like USC? USC would be ISU if they didnt have an ocean in their backyard. Carroll is a tool... i dont care how good of a coach he is.

ugly.jpg

the 'i-state' logo.

Idaho State

Why did they cancel the Miss Ebonics beauty pagent?

(Nobody wanted to be Miss I-da-hoe).

And...as a graduate of ISU, let me be the first to point this out...if you take ISU, turn the U on it's side so it looks like this - C ...and then write the whole thing backwards you get "CSI"

Which is not only a very decent program but which is also produced and distributed out of the very same state where USC is located....

Coincedence? I think not! :angry:

And...as a graduate of ISU, let me be the first to point this out...if you take ISU, turn the U on it's side so it looks like this - C ...and then write the whole thing backwards you get "CSI"

Which is not only a very decent program but which is also produced and distributed out of the very same state where USC is located....

Coincedence? I think not! :angry:

At least these might not get picked to be one of the ten worst in all of college football... I think they are fine, other than they look too much like USC. I must be whacked, as I think the new logo is ok too. I thought the old ones were fine, a little gaudy, but fine. CY, could you explain the bird? I get the Twister part, but why do you have the bird? WHat is the story on that? (Not a taunt, I really do not know why you have a bird with your name and what not)