Steroids?????

It is definitely at all level of sports right now. I also heard NU was one of the first to hand out creatine to its players.....not a big deal because the school I played at did the same thing and that was in 99-02.

and you know creatine is legal, my hight school the wrestling coach perfered for us to use it, lots of garlic and onions in our diet and lunches usually were creatine shakes.

Of course I know creatine is legal.......I was merely making the point that creatine was/is handed out like candy.

Roids aren't going-away. They work and there are ways around the tests. If you can get your testosterone down within the max possible for nonjuiced guy(which can be high), get the designer-roid out of your system, or find some other way to cheat you'll be fine. Plus it isn't really in the winning-interest to bust players for them so I have doubts as to how hard programs work to catch guys.

I'm sure we have some guys that juice but not really an abnormal amount. It is an unfortunate reality of sports.

It is definitely at all level of sports right now. I also heard NU was one of the first to hand out creatine to its players.....not a big deal because the school I played at did the same thing and that was in 99-02.

and you know creatine is legal, my hight school the wrestling coach perfered for us to use it, lots of garlic and onions in our diet and lunches usually were creatine shakes.

:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez

OK a C-shake is probably better for you than a school lunch or PB&J and should help keep the fat off but the Onions and Garlic were meant to keep the girls away and your mind on wrestling.

T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:bonez:bonez:cheers:cheers

garlic is good for the heart apperently.

It is a shame that it has gotten to the point where people feel they need to do that to succed.

When millions and millions of dollars are at stake, it's pretty easy to see why people feel they need to do that to succeed. It's kind of like why do programs or coaches feel the need to break NCAA rules with regards to recruiting? There is so much money involved in sports now that everyone is and has been for quite some time looking for that extra advantage.

Steroids, maybe. I have heard that NU was one of the first, if not the first school to distribute creatine to players which was a big contributor to the athleticism and raw power of the teams in the 90's.

It was a legal product.

Yes, I know. Nebraska was one of the first to use this to their advantage.

Personally, I do not see why they are illegal. People all know the effects of steroids and what can happen. The safety thing makes a little sense, but I feel there are more reasons not to take them then to take them.

Is MLB going to take away all of the records away from the players that were broken in the past 30+ years?????