Home Opener Likely on FSN

I'm actually quite surprised this will be aired on TV. I was worried that it wouldn't get picked up on PPV, but this is even more awesome!! Now...FSN just needs to get their shiz together and start up a Hi-def channel by the start of football season.

They do, it just depends who you provider is.

I'm actually quite surprised this will be aired on TV. I was worried that it wouldn't get picked up on PPV, but this is even more awesome!! Now...FSN just needs to get their shiz together and start up a Hi-def channel by the start of football season.

They do, it just depends who you provider is.

out of curiosity who are the providers ?

FSN is regular TV, isn't it? I Cox, channels 1 - 77 or something like that. Isn't FSN channel 47, or are they talking about a different channel in this article?

Its Channel 47... I would imagine tickets will be easily had... not to mention the number of places that will have the game on if its not on 47.

FSN is regular TV, isn't it? I Cox, channels 1 - 77 or something like that. Isn't FSN channel 47, or are they talking about a different channel in this article?

For Cox in Omaha, yeah its 47. My other reference was for the HD coverage. If you didnt live in NE, or have sat, you may have different FSN channels, as the one here is FSN Midwest.