Hunter Teafatiller arrested again

Buh Bye! Strip that ungrateful SOB of his scholarship and give it to a deserving walk on!

The only thing that makes me feel a little bad for Hunter is he was a walk-on then earned a scholly. But he needs to turn his life around and not worry about football.

Kick him off the team. Just another weak link in our team. If Hunter was serious about football then he would stay out of trouble. Like Bo has said, if you can't trust a player to stay out of trouble off the field then how can you trust him to perform on it.

a lady called into Unsportsmanlike Conduct today and said she was on a flight with Hunter and said he ordered at least 5 jack and cokes.. she knew it was him because he left his ticket stub behind on the seat he was sitting in... don't know how long the flight was but man this dude loves his liquor... I think Bo is gonna make an example out of him

a lady called into Unsportsmanlike Conduct today and said she was on a flight with Hunter and said he ordered at least 5 jack and cokes.. she knew it was him because he left his ticket stub behind on the seat he was sitting in... don't know how long the flight was but man this dude loves his liquor... I think Bo is gonna make an example out of him

Time to make him go to rehab. Why the crap wouldn't that be court-ordered after his second DUI? Maybe it was and didn't take.

He got one last year

Per Huskers Illustrated article dated June 3, 2008(note final sentence)

Senior Nebraska tight end Hunter Teafatiller was picked up by the Lincoln Police Department over the weekend for driving under the influence of alcohol.

Teafatiller

The DUI is the third one Teafatiller has picked up in the last year. In 2007, former Husker head coach Bill Callahan suspended Teafatiller for the season opening game against Nevada for his alcohol related arrests.

Nebraska head coach Bo Pelini made the following statement about Teafatiller's status with the team on Tuesday.

"I was extremely disappointed to learn of the charges against Hunter Teafatiller over the weekend," Pelini said in his statement. "I am also aware of the previous incident involving Hunter, and the penalties he has faced.

"I have talked with Hunter and made him aware of the internal discipline he will face throughout the summer. Further discipline regarding Hunter's playing status for the 2008 season will be determined as the case is resolved through the legal process."

Teafatiller was regarded as NU's top returning tight end, as he has nine career catches for 112 yards and four touchdowns.

The California native came to Nebraska as a walk-on, and has yet to be placed on scholarship.