ISU The thorn in my X#@

Well it started. My inlaws were ripping into Nebraska again. I didnt get to hear what they were saying but it was enough to upset my wife. Not that she likes nebraska but she doesnt like the way they dump on me and my team. So with respect to Cy. I propose a random ISU Bashing thread to give me some ammo when these jerks start running there mouths. I dont like to do this because im not this type of person but theyve pushed my buttons to many times and im not backin down this year.

Ill Start.

ISU in the big12 is like being the 1 legged man at a party. Sure your invited but you dont quite fit in.

Ben

Record since 2004.

Nebraska: 27-22

Iowa State: 21-27

I'm sparing them the injury of including 2003 in this analysis, when we went 10-3 and they went 2-10. I'm also sparing them including any year before that because, well, let's face it...we kicked their butts.

Record since 2004.

Nebraska: 27-22

Iowa State: 21-27

I'm sparing them the injury of including 2003 in this analysis, when we went 10-3 and they went 2-10. I'm also sparing them including any year before that because, well, let's face it...we kicked their butts.

Wow, that's just awful and I'm not talking about ISU's record. Considering the history of each program, we really did hit rock bottom.

Here now...just because the in-laws are pricks don't mean you have to go all postal on the Cyclones.

If it ain't football it'll be something else. just kill em and be done with it....

Ur right cy its not the cyclones. Id root for them over iowa any day. I root for them because there the home state school and there the underdog and i have a special place in my heart for underdogs. But they rip on my team so i dont know what else to do.

Here now...just because the in-laws are pricks don't mean you have to go all postal on the Cyclones.

If it ain't football it'll be something else. just kill em and be done with it....

Ur right cy its not the cyclones. Id root for them over iowa any day. I root for them because there the home state school and there the underdog and i have a special place in my heart for underdogs. But they rip on my team so i dont know what else to do.

I can totally understand where you are coming from. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas I have to listen to the Cyclone fans of the family run their chops to me. As soon as I start throwing it back in their faces they bring up something stupid like wrestling...............I just ask them how's their baseball team then?! :clap

I can totally understand where you are coming from. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas I have to listen to the Cyclone fans of the family run their chops to me. As soon as I start throwing it back in their faces they bring up something stupid like wrestling...............I just ask them how's their baseball team then?! :clap

Wrestling is stupid. You can't even hit them with a steel chair, the match bell, a championship belt, or even throw them through the spanish announcers table.

I have in laws in Iowa and they're Hawkeye Fans. My Mother in Law doesn't hate Nebraska, she just doesn't want to see a "Miami Hurricane Attitude" in the Nebraska Players that they're at the top so they can do no wrong.

As far as the debate with the relatives that are ISU fans go, ask them, "How many National Championships does ISU have? Ok, how many National Championships have your head coach gotten while he was with another team?"

Nebraska is working it's way back op to Dominance, but ISU will still be ISU.

I just remembered I also have in laws that are ISU fans, and to them the ISU players walk on Water. When Nebraska had Callahan and we'd lose to ISU it was like Christmas for them.

That and one time I was with the in laws watching the ISU - Nebraska game in Carroll. Iowa and they had on their "Beat Nebraska" Red and Yellow Jerseys on. I of course had on Nebraska Stuff. I was probably the odd man out at the bar and grill, but I know we beat them that year. It was fun hearing the ISU fans get upset.

First, stop spelling like you went to Ames College.

"But they rip on my team so i dont know what else to do."

What?! Grow a pair Nancy.

Educate yourself on Nebraska vs Iowa State....get some facts. READ & RETAIN!

When getting in debate with Iowa State, a Nebraska fan shouldn't have to ask for help.

First, stop spelling like you went to Ames College.

"But they rip on my team so i dont know what else to do."

What?! Grow a pair Nancy.

Educate yourself on Nebraska vs Iowa State....get some facts. READ & RETAIN!

When getting in debate with Iowa State, a Nebraska fan shouldn't have to ask for help.

thank you for your kind and encourageing words :sarcasm

To hell with the spellin.

I have nothing against ISU. But if my inlaws bashed Nebraska in favor of ANY team, it would be ON. Our history vrs theirs..... common. Read up on it and you won't even have to take notes. They are no where close to being comparable.

Than again I almost always do the right thing.... stay the hell away from the in-laws and ban them from my house ANY day.

:koolaid2: