Big Games

I think it's funny how everyone is making and wanting to hear predictions, we haven't even seen this team play yet. I will reserve any predictions until I have something tangible to make an educated prediction, not just something I hope we are able to do. I don't mean to put any of you down, I'm just saying lets see what we have before we start trying to pick upset games. If VT shows up to a Husker team that's 3-0 I will be pretty happy all things considered.

I think it's funny how everyone is making and wanting to hear predictions, we haven't even seen this team play yet. I will reserve any predictions until I have something tangible to make an educated prediction, not just something I hope we are able to do. I don't mean to put any of you down, I'm just saying lets see what we have before we start trying to pick upset games.

That's why I am reserving my predictions until after the season. Only way to really be sure. :)

I think it's funny how everyone is making and wanting to hear predictions, we haven't even seen this team play yet. I will reserve any predictions until I have something tangible to make an educated prediction, not just something I hope we are able to do. I don't mean to put any of you down, I'm just saying lets see what we have before we start trying to pick upset games. If VT shows up to a Husker team that's 3-0 I will be pretty happy all things considered.

Predictions are supposed to come before a team plays otherwise they would just call them dictions.

Predictions are supposed to come before a team plays otherwise they would just call them dictions.

No doubt, I just feel like with all the changes it's hard to say how the team is really going to respond. I am hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I still haven't gotten over the massive disappointment of the last few years. I see Bo doing good things here, but am not sure how these guys will respond when they get hit in the mouth. That's all I'm saying, I remember we had really high expectations last year around this time. I just want to see improvement and adjustments made during the game. I can't wait to see what Bo puts on the field.

GBR

The only games that I think the Huskers have a very limited chance at winning is at OU and at TT. That TT game is looking scary.

you could say that, but i'm hoping that nebraska walks in there and puts up a good fight.

better than the last time we were in lubbock at any rate.

We have a good chance vs VTech and Kansas. I think TTech may beat us while Mizzou and OU will definantly beat us.

Please define good chance........ <_<

Uh.. Good chance means good chance. Means if we play a good game we should come away with a win. I don't forsee VaTech to be much of anything this year and I still think Kansas will lose 4 or so games this year as they didn't impress me last year with their weak ass schedule