***UPDATE***Another B****** request.

Why not Have people wear 2 shirts to the game. Wear a Blackshirt underneath and a Red Shirt on top? Then when the Defense is on the field, people could take the Red Shirt off and be wearing their Blackshirt.

Or to save time, someone could market a Husker Shirt where the outside is red, and if you wear it inside out, it's black. It would be cook to see people at the game taking off their shirts and turning them inside out for the Offense and Defense. I'm sure the ladies would do it to show their support.

Why not Have people wear 2 shirts to the game. Wear a Blackshirt underneath and a Red Shirt on top? Then when the Defense is on the field, people could take the Red Shirt off and be wearing their Blackshirt.

Or to save time, someone could market a Husker Shirt where the outside is red, and if you wear it inside out, it's black. It would be cook to see people at the game taking off their shirts and turning them inside out for the Offense and Defense. I'm sure the ladies would do it to show their support.

We have hard enough of a time to get people to yell at sometimes. Geez, most people don't even want to stand. Do you think they'd wanna do that every time possesion changes?

Well for the first time I kinda like a black out idea. Shirts that are reversible and the girls switching back and forth. Good idea. I can always say it is in support of the Huskers, I would not lie.

But just like a Black Out, it ain't ever gona happen kids. Forget About it.

Well for the first time I kinda like a black out idea. Shirts that are reversible and the girls switching back and forth. Good idea. I can always say it is in support of the Huskers, I would not lie.

I think if this idea is implemented I'm going to go and stand in the student section. I would have less of a chance of seeing an 80 year old women standing up and taking her shirt off revealing her nakedness for all of us! ***cold shivers***

I think if this idea is implemented I'm going to go and stand in the student section. I would have less of a chance of seeing an 80 year old women standing up and taking her shirt off revealing her nakedness for all of us! ***cold shivers***

Visions of long balloons four days after the party......... :ohnoes