True dominance

Vuren

Kansas State 93-03(starting at 03 and regressing)

11-4

11-2

6-6

11-2

11-1

11-2

11-1

9-3

10-2

9-3

8-2-1

99-28-1

77.7%

Nebraska 93-03(starting at 03 and regressing)

10-3

7-7

11-2

10-2

12-1

9-4

13-0

11-2

12-0

13-0

11-1

119-22

84.39%

players drafted

KSU 35

Nebraska 62

yup they really dominated.

Missouri's record over that past 15 years is a reach around then vomit.

Kansas's record is the same. Only they enjoyed the reach around.

"No but we scored lots of points.. 76 .. woo hoo.. exclamation point.. yah we are the champions of the worldd!!!!1" <echo echo echo anybody? body? echo echo> koolaid chalk chalk! oh yah! gulp! :koolaid2:

Let's see Baylor's and Iowa State's while we're at it. REALLY prop ourselves up. :)

this was done actually because of the smugness of the KSUfans board. someone asked why they called it the decade of dominance and they told him to look it up, i'm sure i could add the number of confrence championships there and national tittles but that's just adding an extra slap in the face.

KSU who? Who have they played and what have they played for in the last century? If it wasn't for the good grace of the Big 12 letting them remain a part of it, they would be replaced in a second by UNO...this makes me laugh!!

uno actually could go to d1a but they choose not to, while i was in highschool(early part of the decade) they had an article in the OWH about how they actually had enough money going into the school while being d2 to go d1aa, and lets be honest if they ever went d1aa nebraska would be willing to play them once every other year in the ooc. hopefully after bherns retires they get a good coach.

There's only one true way to distinguish the difference between Nebraska and KState, and it has nothing to do with season records, players drafted, coaches, etc. The difference is.........

We list the years we have won the national championship on OUR stadium.

KState lists the years they had winning seasons on theirs (trust me, I laughed when I saw it).

There's only one true way to distinguish the difference between Nebraska and KState, and it has nothing to do with season records, players drafted, coaches, etc. The difference is.........

KState lists the years they had winning seasons on theirs (trust me, I laughed when I saw it).

we also i think list the years we won confrence tittles... but seriously you have got to be joking.

That's pretty funny, anybody have a pic of that???

I would say feel bad for them. They have never been top dog at any major port, so even resembling greatness is pretty awesome for them. Bill Snyder did an AWESEOME job considering what he had to start with, but because he did one of the best jobs ever building something good out of nothing, does not make the program USC, Nebraska or Notre Dame. I sort of feel sorry for them, they are a bit delusional. Being he second best school in a state of about 3 million people, especially when the other is a nationally branded name (Albeit for Basketball), is not ideal. Even Iowa State, who is in a similar spot, does not have the issue of Iowa being seen as elite at anything. Nebraksa is in a great spot in this regard, no pro team, and one really large state program playing football at a top level, it si a nice thing to have.