Fred Phelps and inbreds inbound

Vuren

• 2 weeks later...

Please tell me you're not taking this guy seriously are you???? This guy is nothing but a lunatic a-hole. No one in their right mind takes this guy for granted.

Your best defense/offense against this guy is to ignore him completely. If you set up a counter protest or contact the AD's office or whatever, this guy wins. Ignore him. Don't let it get to you. If this guy realizes he's pushed the right buttons, he's gonna keep pushing them. If you want to contact someone, contact campus security. Let them handle it.

And technically, armed forces personnel are not allowed to protest/counter protest on behalf of the military. They can do so of their own free will, on their own time but NOT while in uniform. Just a little FYI.

I have the misfortune of living in Topeka and seeing these jerkwads every day. HFIO is absolutely right...don't give these inbred, foulmouthed hypocrites the satisfaction of paying any attention to them. It is your hate that they thrive on and feed off of.

It’s funny because what they do actually seems to cause the opposite of what they want. They are trying to “save” everyone, but all their methods do is ensure that no sane person will ever listen to anything they have to say. At least, I hope no sane person would ever consider their message to be the correct one.

The hard thing to do is defend their right to say what they are saying, and I will do that to the death. The really sad thing to do is to let them spread their BS.

Let them say what they want it is their Constitutional right. What we as Americans need to remember is that we can't ignore people like this, the people in Germany let their government get away from them in 1939 and look what happened to the world.

Be calm, be wise, let these a=holes say what they will. Don't let them go un-noticed. The more we know of them the less influence they will have.

T_O_B

With all due respect guys let them do their thing.

My grandad, his father, both of his brothers and about seven other relatives fought the fight to let them and us speak.

I in no way agree to their crap and dont expect anyone to but remember that even though you dont like what someone says they do have the right to say it so ignore it.

Thats just my .02

It’s funny because what they do actually seems to cause the opposite of what they want. They are trying to “save” everyone, but all their methods do is ensure that no sane person will ever listen to anything they have to say. At least, I hope no sane person would ever consider their message to be the correct one.

They aren't trying to save crap. THey do not minister to anyone. They just go out, call people names and say hateful things to make you mad, and then get on TV and thrive off the negative energy they get back. They want attention, not to better people, even in some warped way they view better being...