The official bring Tuff Tiger to Lincoln this year Thread

Since the game again Missou is in Lincoln this year we should start a fund to get him a ticket and journey up to the game.

It can then be the official Huskerboard Tailgate weekend and everyone can take pictures with him.

Hack would be the first person I would hang with at a game. Tuff Tiger would be a close second. I think I would die from the laughing.

However maybe we only bring Tuff Tiger if it is raining.

Since the game again Missou is in Lincoln this year we should start a fund to get him a ticket and journey up to the game.

It can then be the official Huskerboard Tailgate weekend and everyone can take pictures with him.

Hack would be the first person I would hang with at a game. Tuff Tiger would be a close second. I think I would die from the laughing.

However maybe we only bring Tuff Tiger if it is raining.

wait... we dont want it to rain.... doesnt that mean they are beating us?

well all i have to say is if he talks normal i would just make him write everything.

I am not kidding i wish the guy was a huskerfan. I really wansnt trying to rip on him...i would really like to hang with him at a game...but i live in phoenix...so that is not going to happen

Hack on my right

Tuff Tiger on my Left.

I think i might poop myself from laughing.

Hey Tuff what would it take to convert you to a husker fan. maybe we can

:nanalama

First deal_I have a plan already to MU_GBR game. A friend moved to Linc. last year and I will visit him and go to the game at you're best GBR Memorial stadium. Almost sure deal.

Nect deal: If you have extra money you should send to you"re best charity of choose.

Some or all may have notice bad spells on some my post"s. I can type at high rate of word"s a minute and get done fast, or slow down and still have some porblmes. So I go fast and don"t worry. Work"s for me.

Plus also I don"t use a "spell check". This can be what I do to "spell check"=dedhoarse

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

First deal_I have a plan already to MU_GBR game. A friend moved to Linc. last year and I will visit him and go to the game at you're best GBR Memorial stadium. Almost sure deal.

Nect deal: If you have extra money you should send to you"re best charity of choose.

Some or all may have notice bad spells on some my post"s. I can type at high rate of word"s a minute and get done fast, or slow down and still have some porblmes. So I go fast and don"t worry. Work"s for me.

Plus also I don"t use a "spell check". This can be what I do to "spell check"=dedhoarse

God Bless you, TuffTiger.

It's great to have you as a member on our best GBR's interwebs. Enjoy your ride on the pikle. :nanalama

TT you are awesome !! :)

:nanalama:nanalama