CFN HAS HUSKERS BEATING HOKIES!!!!!

So will pandering to the fan base by bringing back Tom Osborne to run the show and getting more marginally talented walk-on farm kids make Nebraska a national powerhouse again? No

Does this dumb ass remember that when we were winning national titles in the 90's almost half the kids were walk on's. The walk on program was one of the staples of Nebraska football.

So will pandering to the fan base by bringing back Tom Osborne to run the show and getting more marginally talented walk-on farm kids make Nebraska a national powerhouse again? No

Does this dumb ass remember that when we were winning national titles in the 90's almost half the kids were walk on's. The walk on program was one of the staples of Nebraska football.

:yeah

Email him

pete@collegefootballnews.com

Actually I like, Pete. I've been reading his stuff for years. I like that he doesnt just regurgitate what everyone else thinks. I do plan on emailing him since I too felt that he wasn't giving NU a proper analysis. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that he was pretty bullish on NU last year and then the games actually took place. Maybe he doesnt want to get burned again. In any event, I believe that its difficult for outsiders to understand why many of us believe that NU will be a 8-9 win team. Many of us, I think, are looking at the fact that some of the untangibles that "we" feel made us great through the years are coming back and figuring that that will translate into wins. At face value, you can't expect outsiders, "expert" or not, to buy into that.