It's game day!!

Thank God, I'm working from 8-4:30 today or I'd be pacing a grove into the floor. Although being able to watch College Football all day would be nice too. We're down to just a few hours before kick off. For those of you heading to Lincoln to see the game in person, be LOUD and PROUD. I can't wait to hear the deafening sound of 81,000+ screaming Cornhusker Fans on the TV tonight. I'm sure it will be loud at whatever bar and grill I end up at for the game too.

It's the dawn of the 2008 season. Time to truly RESTORE THE ORDER, and get the Cornhusker Football Program back on the right track.

GO BIG RED! :restore:w00t:w00t:bonez

Thank God, I'm working from 8-4:30 today or I'd be pacing a grove into the floor. Although being able to watch College Football all day would be nice too. We're down to just a few hours before kick off. For those of you heading to Lincoln to see the game in person, be LOUD and PROUD. I can't wait to hear the deafening sound of 81,000+ screaming Cornhusker Fans on the TV tonight. I'm sure it will be loud at whatever bar and grill I end up at for the game too.

It's the dawn of the 2008 season. Time to truly RESTORE THE ORDER, and get the Cornhusker Football Program back on the right track.

GO BIG RED! :restore:w00t:w00t:bonez

Hey at least you got somthing to keep you busy until closer to game time! Im gonna watch a couple of games before. I did all my Honey-do's yesterday!!!!!!

HUSKER POWER!!!!! :restore:bonez:bonez