In everyone's opinion..............

Hey everyone,

In your opinion which of the next two games would be the best game to purchase on pay-per-view? San Jose State or New Mexico State. I don't know as if I want to watch a blowout and would like the other team to fight a little. If I'm going to pay the $30 or so for the game I need to know which one to get. Give me your opinion and why you think this. Thanks in advance. :cheers

I don't as if the wife is going to go with that idea considering the amount of money I spent in Lincoln this past weekend. :lol:

i'm with you there...I spent more than I had hoped to this weekend. So I made a vow that the next few games I'm just planning on going up to the game, finding cheap/free parking, go to the stadium and then come straight home. And I'm car pooling to save money on gas!

Not to mention how exhausted I was after the game was over having to drive back to KC with two drunk people passed out in my car :wacko:

I bought the game this week, and am in a similiar situation. Not going to buy both. Personally I will wait for the NMST game. I think they are a much better team than SJ. They only put up 13 points on UC Davis! Didn't even know they had a football team!

NMST bring a much higher powered offense, and a pretty good QB. Should be a better overall test, and a better gauge of our secondaries progress.

I'll be waiting for NMST.

Hey everyone,

In your opinion which of the next two games would be the best game to purchase on pay-per-view? San Jose State or New Mexico State. I don't know as if I want to watch a blowout and would like the other team to fight a little. If I'm going to pay the $30 or so for the game I need to know which one to get. Give me your opinion and why you think this. Thanks in advance. :cheers

There's gotta be an extra 30 bucks laying around the evidence room isn't there? :dunno

Hey everyone,

There's gotta be an extra 30 bucks laying around the evidence room isn't there? :dunno

Well then the game turns into $50,030 for the cost of the game...............................NOT WORTH IT! :lol: