In everyone's opinion..............

if you have 30 bucks to spend on ppv why not just go to the game for like 10 bucks more? Its like 4x as fun as watching on tv.

Because I live in Des Moines, just went to the last game, am going to the Baylor game, and don't have money coming out my ears to go to every game. Besides it costs a litte more than $40.00 for me to go to a Husker game.

As stated above, I would get the first one and maybe your wife will see how much you enjoyed the game and give in for the second game.

Did you get your tickets for the Baylor game from BU? That is where I got mine so maybe we are sitting close to each other. I cannot imagine there being too many Baylor fans there.....

The production quality, picture, feed, and coverage of the first PPV was terrible. I am really thinking about whether I should buy either and I know I am counting the days for NU to be relevant again where they never have to be on a damn PPV channel again.

Well Texas and one other Big 12 school (maybe Oklahoma?) were also PPV last weekend. A columnist suggested the schools made more money off of this. :dunno

The production quality, picture, feed, and coverage of the first PPV was terrible. I am really thinking about whether I should buy either and I know I am counting the days for NU to be relevant again where they never have to be on a damn PPV channel again.

Well Texas and one other Big 12 school (maybe Oklahoma?) were also PPV last weekend. A columnist suggested the schools made more money off of this. :dunno

i think it was Missouri, not sure?

i think it was Missouri, not sure?

Nah, it was Oklahoma. Archived schedule here.

if you have 30 bucks to spend on ppv why not just go to the game for like 10 bucks more? Its like 4x as fun as watching on tv.

Because I live in Des Moines, just went to the last game, am going to the Baylor game, and don't have money coming out my ears to go to every game. Besides it costs a litte more than $40.00 for me to go to a Husker game.

As stated above, I would get the first one and maybe your wife will see how much you enjoyed the game and give in for the second game.

Did you get your tickets for the Baylor game from BU? That is where I got mine so maybe we are sitting close to each other. I cannot imagine there being too many Baylor fans there.....

Yeah, I got my tickets off of the Baylor website. I don't think there will be many Baylor fans there either. Well I discussed it with the wife and much to my surprise she told me to just get both games! I'm trying to push my luck and get her to let me buy NU vs. CU tickets.......................I don't think that's going to work. <_<

Every one seems to think that SJ is better than NMST. Can't say I agree at all. NMST could make a game of it. SJ will NOT!

opinions vary--

the concensus of 29 polls at this site:

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

agree with most on this board....

that #93 sjs is better than #109 nms and that #44 NU will splatter both team's creampuff filling all over the field.

will the scores reflect that? Who knows?

They both suck. Comparing degrees of "suckiness" isn't worth much effort.

GO BO!!

BEAT SJS!!