Andy Christiansen found Not Guilty

DaveH

If this was you or your kid you would have a different view, you can say now that you wouldn't but you would.

If she was your daughter you would have a different view, you can say now that you wouldn't but you would. <_<

Just for the record OJ was found Not Guilty. :dunno I'm not saying I'm just saying. :moreinteresting

I do believe he did show no class when he dumped not one but two drinks on the girls head.

Still don't want him back! Being found guilty, and being guilty aren't always the same thing.

Bottom line he still disrespected the police, and this woman, regardless of the assault alligation. He lacks character and I hope i never see him suit back up for the big red.

That's how I see it, don't care how you all want to attack me for it!

Were you there? Nope, didn't think so, so how can you make that statement?

You can't. Do you know him? How do you know he lacks character?

Most people who are wrongly accused aren't going to be happy about being put in the back of a squad car. You can't believe everything you read in the journal star, or world herald or wherever.

He pleaded guilty to two MISDEMEANOR charges stemming from being accused of doing something that obviously he didn't do.

I just love the "holier than though" attitude you have.

If this was you or your kid you would have a different view, you can say now that you wouldn't but you would.

:yeah

Still don't want him back! Being found guilty, and being guilty aren't always the same thing.

Bottom line he still disrespected the police, and this woman, regardless of the assault alligation. He lacks character and I hope i never see him suit back up for the big red.

Were you there? Nope, didn't think so, so how can you make that statement?

You can't. Do you know him? How do you know he lacks character?

Most people who are wrongly accused aren't going to be happy about being put in the back of a squad car. You can't believe everything you read in the journal star, or world herald or wherever.

He pleaded guilty to two MISDEMEANOR charges stemming from being accused of doing something that obviously he didn't do.

I just love the "holier than though" attitude you have.

Agree. We know nothing more than we are told.

If she was your daughter you would have a different view, you can say now that you wouldn't but you would. <_<

Just for the record OJ was found Not Guilty. :dunno I'm not saying I'm just saying. :moreinteresting

I do believe he did show no class when he dumped not one but two drinks on the girls head.

And if this were your son?

Curious, where did you stand on the LP decision?

He shouldn't be allowed to play anymore. He broke the law and I'm sure team rules, so sorry just like with my kids you break the rules you lose things. Should they take his scholarship away? Probably not, he should be allowed to finish his degree and move on he just shouldn't see the field anymore. IMO

Just because you are found Not Guilty doesn't mean you DIDN'T do it, it could also mean that the State didn't do a good enough job proving their case.

As someone who has been wrongly accused of something, though not sexual in anyway, having dedectives interview me for two weeks, after them tailing me for 4 months, and never as much as pressing charges but giving me a bad enough reputation I had to move 400 miles away to escape the scrutiny. I just bring a different point of view.

If Christiansen did what "She" said he did, they would have had DNA evidence under his fingernails, it isn't like csi where they can get the results in twenty minutes, but they can get them in two weeks.

If this where my daughter, I'd tell her to put some damn clothes on for one.

He shouldn't be allowed to play anymore. He broke the law and I'm sure team rules, so sorry just like with my kids you break the rules you lose things. Should they take his scholarship away? Probably not, he should be allowed to finish his degree and move on he just shouldn't see the field anymore. IMO

Just because you are found Not Guilty doesn't mean you DIDN'T do it, it could also mean that the State didn't do a good enough job proving their case.

As Teafatiller did as well(DUI/DWI), he still has a roster spot though.

So if a woman wears a skirt to the bar she is asking for someone to fondle her? If so wow. :moreinteresting:nanalama

Half the time you don't need an imagination, because when they are sitting down, all is there for the world to see. They do this to get attention, do you want your daughter going to bars showing off her cookie to the whole world? I'd atleast want her to put panties on, and maybe a skirt that doesn't have her cheeks hanging out. Doesn't seem like that much to ask. As for the fondling part, he wasn't guilty so.................... What?

As was stated from the beginning. Wait until the court runs its course.

I agree, if he did it, there would be dna under his nails, and it would most likely show where it had been and hadn't.

NO oppinion one way or another, but could you imagine that, she had been coming on to him and wanted more, maybe the cold drinks were to Kool her down in more ways than one. Maybe he did this as a way of getting out of the mess. Then if that is true, and having some drinks he reacted to her I will get you one way or another attack. Who knows.

But I doubt we see him this year. Does not play this year, enrolls for grad school or graduate next summer he could play next year. Is that right scholarship guys.

Either way it is past and we need to let him forget the nightmare he and his family have been through. It is good he was found not guilty, it makes the program look better than the opposite.

Time to move on.

So if a woman wears a skirt to the bar she is asking for someone to fondle her? If so wow. :moreinteresting:nanalama

Half the time you don't need an imagination, because when they are sitting down, all is there for the world to see. They do this to get attention, do you want your daughter going to bars showing off her cookie to the whole world? I'd atleast want her to put panties on, and maybe a skirt that doesn't have her cheeks hanging out. Doesn't seem like that much to ask. As for the fondling part, he wasn't guilty so.................... What?

:wtf

The thing I don't like is that the football players get so much more slack than any other athletes here.

for instance, I know a couple of baseball guys, and if they get caught drinking just once, they are kicked off the team. No questions asked.

However, football you can get multiple DUI/DWIs or resist arrest and still retain your scholarship and play.

Just doesn't make much sense to me.

If this where my daughter, I'd tell her to put some damn clothes on for one.

Wow Father of the Year, thats what I call compassion!! Awesome!

:wtf

Why would she make this up? What does she get out of this. Well lets see:

Public humiliation

Grilled by a defense attorney

Unable to go most places she used to go.

Lots and lots of therapy.

Damn with that impressive list of prizes I'm sure she made it up. Lets let him back on the team!! We could really use another lineman!!

I knew once I saw the not guilty that a bunch of necks would be asking for him to be put back on the team.

Remember no one was even charged in the sex abuse scandal at CU but people on this board have used it as ammo multiple times. I'm sure nothing really happened. Just like this.