Andy Christiansen found Not Guilty

DaveH

It will definately be interesting to see how this plays out over the next few days. After what i read about it in the newspapers I did not expect a not guilty verdict.

It's typical in any case of this type. Innocent until proven Guilty, is rarely the case, especially when it comes to the media. People form opinions, and they impose them on other people, there are very view opinions that matter though, and they are all inside the court room.

Still don't want him back! Being found guilty, and being guilty aren't always the same thing.

Bottom line he still disrespected the police, and this woman, regardless of the assault alligation. He lacks character and I hope i never see him suit back up for the big red.

That's how I see it, don't care how you all want to attack me for it!

Still don't want him back! Being found guilty, and being guilty aren't always the same thing.

Bottom line he still disrespected the police, and this woman, regardless of the assault alligation. He lacks character and I hope i never see him suit back up for the big red.

I agree with you man! I have said before he should be off of the team. Not what NU needs on the football....some fool who resists the police when they are trying to do their job. It might be easier for me to take if he would have just let the officers do their job...I know it is a lot easier said then done.

The only thing that we know for sure is of the charges to which he pled guilty. We will never really know what happened with the woman as it appears there was not enough evidence to convict him.

A pattern of behavior usually shows a persons character, what else did he do before this incident?

Hunter Teafatiller is still on the team and he has had multiple issues with alcohol yet Kevin Dixon was handed his walking papers after a violation of team rules. It is hard to determine where this coaching staff will go with this given the above two situations. Consistency would be nice though. If he is allowed back on the team his leash will be in Pelini's back pocket.

Were you there? Nope, didn't think so, so how can you make that statement?

You can't. Do you know him? How do you know he lacks character?

Most people who are wrongly accused aren't going to be happy about being put in the back of a squad car. You can't believe everything you read in the journal star, or world herald or wherever.

He pleaded guilty to two MISDEMEANOR charges stemming from being accused of doing something that obviously he didn't do.

I just love the "holier than though" attitude you have.

If this was you or your kid you would have a different view, you can say now that you wouldn't but you would.