Search Is Back!!!

Just to let everyone know, thanks to our own slacker, the Search function is back. The Admins and Mods have been using it for about a week to test it, and it appears that it's functioning correctly and doesn't bring down the Board any longer.

So, search to your heart's content. If anything goes wrong, we may have to disable it again, but if so, we'll try and do it before this week's game so it doesn't interfer with that.

Just to let everyone know, thanks to our own slacker, the Search function is back. The Admins and Mods have been using it for about a week to test it, and it appears that it's functioning correctly and doesn't bring down the Board any longer.

So, search to your heart's content. If anything goes wrong, we may have to disable it again, but if so, we'll try and do it before this week's game so it doesn't interfer with that.

The "View New Post" button works now too... :w00t

thanks guys :clap

Since you're a lawyer, I'll nitpick.

"your heart's content" is defined as once every 2000 seconds (33.3 minutes) ;)

but it's definitely nice to be able to search again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there any way to search the forums based on thread title? I haven't noticed it and I think it would make searching a lot easier. Sometimes I get lost in the results of the search function :dunno

Yes, there is. When you first open the Search function, look toward the bottom-right, just below the list of forums. There is a button titled "More Options". Click that. Enter the seach term. Now, look again to the lower-right, and you will see an entry that says, "Search Where" (it's bolded). There are two radio buttons - "Search entire post" and "Search titles only". Check the radio button for "Search titles only" and that should do it.