In case you haven't heard...

With all the pissing and moaning going on around here, if you haven't heard, Niles Paul was named Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Week.

Big 12 Sports

By the way, quit pissing and moaning about the team. They're 2-0. We knew there would be some difficulty during the season. This place is sounding like a f'ing chicken coop around here with all the squaking and cackling going on <_<

Edited to add:

Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Week

Niles Paul, Nebraska, KR/PR/WR, So., Omaha, Neb.

Niles Paul returned two kickoffs for 111 yards, including an 85-yarder for a touchdown in Nebraska’s win over San Jose State. He also had two punt returns for 21 yards and caught two passes for 27 yards. The sophomore is averaging 40.0 yards per kickoff return to rank third in the Big 12 and fifth nationally. He is sixth in the league in punt returns (13.2) and in the top 30 in NCAA rankings.

Is anyone out there as excited as me about this kid? Isn't he like 6'4 and runs a mid 4.3 40? He's definitely a game breaker. I think we've got some of those on this team. We're definitely more talented than a lot of people are giving us credit for, but we're making several mistakes right now.

The kid is only a sophmore too :clap

Is anyone out there as excited as me about this kid? Isn't he like 6'4 and runs a mid 4.3 40? He's definitely a game breaker. I think we've got some of those on this team. We're definitely more talented than a lot of people are giving us credit for, but we're making several mistakes right now.

I'd really like to see Gilleylen out there getting some action. I know he doesn't have the best hands, but he seems like he could be an energizer and big play guy.

Hes actually 6'1.

And yes, he will turn out to be a damn good player

This kid has a chance to be the next dejaun groce if he gets enough returns. His kick return was the turning point in the game IMHO

KeeeEEEL!!!

Annnd, all I can say iz 'I told U so!' my peeps. All spring and summer I was asking, 'what about Niles, etc.?' and I was met w mute cyber stares, yada. Am I bitter?.....naaaw! He'll b the best thing since JR, itz wat i'm talkin' 'bout! :woo

And to the credit of the team as well.... did anyone catch the fact that Castille (I think) was right behind him and kept TWO defenders from getting to Paul? Now that is hustle and finishing a play. That was almost absent last year. Niles is the real deal and I can't wait to see this kid get better. And he WILL with more experience.

GBR