I hate to say this but...........

Apathy

Callahan never really got whooped as hard as Ohio State did against USC in LA. For granted we only lost by 14 but Ohio got whooped 35-3 and Ohio State was in three National Chamionships with the same coach compared to our Billy goat who only won one North Title and yet still only lost by 14 in LA.

Callahan never really got whooped as hard as Ohio State did against USC in LA. For granted we only lost by 14 but Ohio got whooped 35-3 and Ohio State was in three National Chamionships with the same coach compared to our Billy goat who only won one North Title and yet still only lost by 14 in LA.

In all honesty that really isnt a fair comparison

Don't get me wrong, I hate both OSU and USC but in all honesty, if we played USC this year we would get spanked harder than OSU did.

I'm not supporting Callahan for I never really cared for the guy but you gotta admit that last year when USC beat us by 14, everybody was prasing USC on how good they were and even after their bowl game win (against an oppenent that should've been in the same bowl as USC) everybody was saying that USC should be number one for the polls of 08'. I'm just saying that USC just didn't get good this year.....they've been good since 2002.

USC IMO is WAY better then last year. Me and My brother who is a USC fan thought sanchez should of started last year but then again im not a coach.

USC has improved greatly at the receiver position and at QB with a guy who can actually throw on the run. And of course McKnight is actually incorporated into the offense properly now so that he is pretty much unstoppable.

Wasn't it an 18 point loss not a 14 point loss?

Oh and you really can't compare 1 season to another or even 1 game to another as so many different things can happen. But you have to admit they ran all over us. I could have ran through the holes they were opening in our defense.

Ah dammit you're right well heres to me :nutz

USC IMO is WAY better then last year. Me and My brother who is a USC fan thought sanchez should of started last year but then again im not a coach.

USC has improved greatly at the receiver position and at QB with a guy who can actually throw on the run. And of course McKnight is actually incorporated into the offense properly now so that he is pretty much unstoppable.

that they have. last if i am correct they really didn't have a awesome running game