Not That I'm Crazy About It, But...

My friend knows one of the players, and he said that the coaches havent talked much about it yet and there still not sure. But he said if they do wear the black uni's then they will go out for pre-game in the reds and come out for the game in the black uniforms. I think that would be sweet if they did that.

seriously, do they even have a black uniform or anything other than what they usually wear...wouldn't mind seeing them change up a little bit, but not too crazy though

Never heard/seen a black jersey other than at practice...they've had the white on white before, but that was a little, um...yeah. I'd go with a red on red...on a red out day, cause that would be...red? Does anyone even use red on red?

Louisville, Fresno state, NCSt, Rutgers. There are a few. But none could wear them with the class we would! :thumbs

I think the goody bag statement could be telling. Kind of like the idea myself! Not to hard to get a couple of boxes from Adidas without causing a stir. A little part of me really wants this to happen, if only so all the 8LACK0UT haters have eat a lil crow! :lol:

Talk about silencing a crowd. Walk out into the sea of RED in black jerseys. That'd throw'em for a loop.

That's what I've been yelling about every time I hear this stupid b******* idea. Why on earth would anyone want to turn the Sea of Red to black? It makes no sense. Georgia has black in their uniform - we do not! Leave it at that!