Screwed

herbers42

Now the "fans" (they sound like ACC fans) at "Huskerpedia" are making excuses for the refs and bashing Pelini. That is even more sickening than the BS calls. :steam

Those Huskerpiddly idiots are fast...they must've had their laptops in their Lexuses waiting for them when they left the game early so they could start typing bullsh*t...hell, I'm sure their hands weren't sore from clapping, but maybe a bit numb from being sat on the entire game

Good one! :lol:

Everyone needs to put the kool aid down and call a spade a spade...

Many of you begged for Bo for his passion...

which you got, along with his stupidity! This is the same coach that berated an opposing coach after a game for "running it up" because his D couldn't stop them...

This is the same coach that has had numerous flags thrown on him for berating officials...ask Stoops and Les Miles...

You hire a D coordinator, expect two things to happen....

1 - The offense will struggle, maybe lack of prep time or attention to detail, not sure just know it happens (ie Auburn)

2 - The bonehead will come out in him when his D struggles....

Whether or not the Suh hit was a penalty is debatable, as for me, I say let em play, but the fact our HC was penalized at that point in the game shows a total lack of restraint on his behalf...

For all the Bo backers, chalk this up on games he directly cost us.....

I'm almost at a loss for words. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone say. But you didn't really say it, now did you? You actually took the time to commit it to writing, read it over, smile to yourself and say, "Yeah...this is good."

Un-believable. Do yourself a favor and shut down your computer, remove all the chords, and throw it out the nearest window. If not for yourself, than this community. I beg of you.

Oh, when you remove all the chords, make sure you wrap a couple around your neck before you throw em out the window :)

which you got, along with his stupidity! This is the same coach that berated an opposing coach after a game for "running it up" because his D couldn't stop them...

This is the same coach that has had numerous flags thrown on him for berating officials...ask Stoops and Les Miles...

1 - The offense will struggle, maybe lack of prep time or attention to detail, not sure just know it happens (ie Auburn)

Whether or not the Suh hit was a penalty is debatable, as for me, I say let em play, but the fact our HC was penalized at that point in the game shows a total lack of restraint on his behalf...

Good post, although even though Bo directly cost NU the penalty, I don't think it cost the game...that last score is an entirely different breed of animal if it isn't a two-possession game

Fop, you were reading what I was????

Umm...I'm re-reading... <_< ...ok, I think I appreciated the points about the offense...but I disagreed with blaming Bo...and I don't think he's a 'bonehead', but that was a terrible penalty to get...sh*t, even the ABC f*cknuggets were giddy with excitement that we were losing composure...I HATE THAT. I don't think it would've made a difference, but I hated seeing it...and if i see that f'ing Cripwalk Thugdance on the sideline again, win or lose, I won't watch anymore...this is football, not Compton.

Looks like the Ref was influenced by the VT tech player calling for the flag since it seem a minute goes by before the ref pulls and throws the flag.

Did Suh look like he was intentionally going to him him late? IMO he was unable to stop and verily touched him.

I would hope if your trying to hurt someone with a late hit and you weighed 300 plus that you do more damage then what he did.

I'm almost at a loss for words. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone say. But you didn't really say it, now did you? You actually took the time to commit it to writing, read it over, smile to yourself and say, "Yeah...this is good."

Un-believable. Do yourself a favor and shut down your computer, remove all the chords, and throw it out the nearest window. If not for yourself, than this community. I beg of you.

Nomination for post of the year. Husker X

Oh, when you remove all the chords, make sure you wrap a couple around your neck before you throw em out the window :)

C'mon...really? Very poor taste, dude.

I can not believe how many people are blaming this loss on the refs... what a bunch of sore looser cry babies.

Let me break this down for you people the best I can. First, 93 wasn't blocked into anyone, he dived in COMPLETELY on his own. Second, his low dive landed him head first on the QB close to two yards out of bounds. Now if that is where you land, doesn't it make since that his trajectory is what landed him there. And he lead with his head on a QB, the most protected position in football! It was a bone headed play and there is no one to blame but the player for making that hit when the other player was obviously down and out of bounds.

One more note... the Huskers getting back on the national stage is not a birth right and history does not make you deserving. Earn it back if you want an stop your crying!!!!!!! Otherwise prepare yourselves for another dismal 3 years!!!!

I can not believe how many people are blaming this loss on the refs... what a bunch of sore looser cry babies.

Let me break this down for you people the best I can. First, 93 wasn't blocked into anyone, he dived in COMPLETELY on his own. Second, his low dive landed him head first on the QB close to two yards out of bounds. Now if that is where you land, doesn't it make since that his trajectory is what landed him there. And he lead with his head on a QB, the most protected position in football! It was a bone headed play and there is no one to blame but the player for making that hit when the other player was obviously down and out of bounds.

One more note... the Huskers getting back on the national stage is not a birth right and history does not make you deserving. Earn it back if you want an stop your crying!!!!!!! Otherwise prepare yourselves for another dismal 3 years!!!!

If you want to cheer lead for the ACC refs' biased calls that is fine with me. Just do not call yourself a Nebraska fan though.

Wow, the power of your exclamation points really hits it home. Jeez, you're right. Being pushed into someone or being unable to stop your in-flight momentum is quite a bit like deliberately leading with your head to crush a quarterback. I guess this makes me have to question Suh, though, because if a 300lb D tackle can't do any more damage than that, maybe we oughta get someone else in there. It just doesn't bode well for him.

If you want to cheer lead for the ACC refs' biased calls that is fine with me. Just do not call yourself a Nebraska fan though.

Look at my name again. I don't see Nebraska fan in there anywhere. I was routing for Nebraska on this game, but I'm starting to wonder why.

Wow, the power of your exclamation points really hits it home. Jeez, you're right. Being pushed into someone or being unable to stop your in-flight momentum is quite a bit like deliberately leading with your head to crush a quarterback. I guess this makes me have to question Suh, though, because if a 300lb D tackle can't do any more damage than that, maybe we oughta get someone else in there. It just doesn't bode well for him.

wow, so now one foot 2 inches off the ground is called "in flight"... good thing you weren't giving the Wright Brothers advise

Here is what cost us the game.

Blocked Punt = 2 points

Really bad Int returned inside 10 = 7 points

That is why we lost and the fact that no matter who plays Safety they can't cover anybody running a pass route (NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON ALL OF THEM THAT PLAYED).

The 15 yarder on Pelini was a stupid one on his part. We should get ready though because this won't be the last one that he gets.

Agreed. What stings is that we played pretty poorly, but fought our way back in. Our D made the play they needed to get us the ball back and a very close call took it away.

We played a really bad first half but we fought our way back in. I'm disappointed but I'm proud of the effort.

I do believe this team will get better each week and I couldn't say that last year.

I also have to say that if I was coach I probably would've been flagged there as well.

Congrats, you're right...even if I hadn't seen the replay, Suh proved his attitude was completely rediculous by getting yet another 15-yard call.

Now quit trolling and go away.