Screwed

herbers42

So, who the f*ck paid the ref's? It's fairly obvious that he didn't intend to hit him late. I mean, is it so damned hard to understand that when somebody has already leaped at somebody's predicted position they have no control whatsoever of slowing and stopping before hitting somebody or something that is in their way. If you ask me, I would guarantee you that either A: The ref's have some kind of prejudice against Nebraska or B: The ref's were paid by somebody.

What a f*cking ripoff. :wtf

I hope the ref gets fired...

And I want to say some worse stuff, but it's better I don't. :steam

Everyone needs to put the kool aid down and call a spade a spade...

Many of you begged for Bo for his passion...

which you got, along with his stupidity! This is the same coach that berated an opposing coach after a game for "running it up" because his D couldn't stop them...

This is the same coach that has had numerous flags thrown on him for berating officials...ask Stoops and Les Miles...

You hire a D coordinator, expect two things to happen....

1 - The offense will struggle, maybe lack of prep time or attention to detail, not sure just know it happens (ie Auburn)

2 - The bonehead will come out in him when his D struggles....

Whether or not the Suh hit was a penalty is debatable, as for me, I say let em play, but the fact our HC was penalized at that point in the game shows a total lack of restraint on his behalf...

For all the Bo backers, chalk this up on games he directly cost us.....

huskerbob that was one of the stupidest f**king things i've ever read in my life.

which you got, along with his stupidity! This is the same coach that berated an opposing coach after a game for "running it up" because his D couldn't stop them...

This is the same coach that has had numerous flags thrown on him for berating officials...ask Stoops and Les Miles...

1 - The offense will struggle, maybe lack of prep time or attention to detail, not sure just know it happens (ie Auburn)

Whether or not the Suh hit was a penalty is debatable, as for me, I say let em play, but the fact our HC was penalized at that point in the game shows a total lack of restraint on his behalf...

Ok, so you probably want BC, the human ameoba running the team??

And no, the questionable call on Suh cost us. Thats 15 yards and even if they don't score a TD, they'll get a field goal, making it an 8pt game...

So stop patting yourself on the back for pointing out that our coach blew up...

Hardly, they already had the first down with the Suh call and would have put them in field goal range as well so they could have easily ran down the clock and kicked a field goal or even put it in the end zone anyways.

huskerbob that was one of the stupidest f**king things i've ever read in my life.

I concur.

Good post, although even though Bo directly cost NU the penalty, I don't think it cost the game...that last score is an entirely different breed of animal if it isn't a two-possession game

Good post, although even though Bo directly cost NU the penalty, I don't think it cost the game...that last score is an entirely different breed of animal if it isn't a two-possession game

Fop, you were reading what I was????

Hardly, they already had the first down with the Suh call and would have put them in field goal range as well so they could have easily ran down the clock and kicked a field goal or even put it in the end zone anyways.

The 15 yard on Bo didn't come close to costing us anything. We didn't play that well all game long and the team lost it together. Not the refs, not Bo, nobody except the team on the field. I'm proud of the team tonight, we kept fighting, and were never completely out of it.

By the way, Seeing Bo with that much passion and seeing that he fights for his team also makes me happy. Chill guys. Jesus.

I'm almost at a loss for words. That may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone say. But you didn't really say it, now did you? You actually took the time to commit it to writing, read it over, smile to yourself and say, "Yeah...this is good."

Un-believable. Do yourself a favor and shut down your computer, remove all the chords, and throw it out the nearest window. If not for yourself, than this community. I beg of you.

And who would have you hired????

Now the "fans" (they sound like ACC fans) at "Huskerpedia" are making excuses for the refs and bashing Pelini. That is even more sickening than the BS calls. :steam

Those Huskerpiddly idiots are fast...they must've had their laptops in their Lexuses waiting for them when they left the game early so they could start typing bullsh*t...hell, I'm sure their hands weren't sore from clapping, but maybe a bit numb from being sat on the entire game

Here is what cost us the game.

Blocked Punt = 2 points

Really bad Int returned inside 10 = 7 points

That is why we lost and the fact that no matter who plays Safety they can't cover anybody running a pass route (NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON ALL OF THEM THAT PLAYED).

The 15 yarder on Pelini was a stupid one on his part. We should get ready though because this won't be the last one that he gets.

I have no problem with the officiatiing, nor do I have any problem with Pelini drawing an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. It's a game, guys! The officials do their best and sometimes we don't agree. Personally, I thought Nebraska got away with a couple of late hits during the game.

As for Pelini, I find it refreshing that he is emotional enough to get a penalty. I find it refreshing that he is that intense. Look how it has changed the intensity of our players...

Guys, this is only the fourth game. It is going to take a couple of years to regain a high quality of play. I'm just enjoying the vast improvement in attitude that I have seen.