Husker Practice Today

WIHusker

So I walk by Memorial every day to go home, and today I was walking by and noticed that the scoreboard still had the score from Saturday on it. Said Huskers 30, Hokies 35. Don't know if it was intentional or not, just thought I'd let you all know.

Also practice looked pretty intense today.

Neat little motivational tool. :)

I think that score should stay on the score board until the fist MU Tiger steps on to OUR field Saturday night. Good motivation I think.

Keep in mind it was the coaching staff's first big game.

Now for the negative part of this post: Larry Asante......I'll leave it at that.

GBR

So I walk by Memorial every day to go home, and today I was walking by and noticed that the scoreboard still had the score from Saturday on it. Said Huskers 30, Hokies 35. Don't know if it was intentional or not, just thought I'd let you all know.

Also practice looked pretty intense today.

Did you happen to notice if VT receivers were still running wide open all over the field?

I have seen my brother (hs BB coach) have a week of practice with the score of a game from the year before on the scoreboard the whole week....during school and everything. I'd say it worked pretty well. If I were bo I would do that during the KU week

:yeah

I would say last year's MU score would serve as more motivation than last week's score. We need to put last week and our almost victory behind us. Needless to say I like the thinking.