SIGNED: WR Brandon Kinnie

Ohio Pete

He's N.

All I have to say is -- meh.

If we took him over Omigie I am going to be disappointed. I preferred Omigie about 10x more than Kinnie.

I agree with u that Omigie looks like a really good prospect & I really want him 2 commit 2 us. But after losing Swift & Peterson, Kinnie should be able to play immediately. Plus, landing Kinnie could help us with Jason Pierre-Paul, who I really want as well.

IMO we should take Omigie and Kinnie & be done with receiver for the year, unless we pull off a recruiting miracle & land Orson Charles.

He's N.

If we took him over Omigie I am going to be disappointed. I preferred Omigie about 10x more than Kinnie.

I agree with u that Omigie looks like a really good prospect & I really want him 2 commit 2 us. But after losing Swift & Peterson, Kinnie should be able to play immediately. Plus, landing Kinnie could help us with Jason Pierre-Paul, who I really want as well.

IMO we should take Omigie and Kinnie & be done with receiver for the year, unless we pull off a recruiting miracle & land Orson Charles.

No chance with JPP.

And I think we may be done at WR. Scrunch on schollies will get us at the end. I'm certainly hoping it doesn't, because I think that much of Omigie.

However, I hope no one sees this as I am bagging on Kinnie. He's a good recruit, I just preferred another over him, especially since I am not for sure we will have room for both.

He's N.

Don't go off of the JUCO scout 40 time either on Kinnie.

This is just a little shorter Mo Purify version. With Purify speed.

Gilmore/Watson seem to have fallen in love with tall possession wide receivers. Maybe this is a good thing from a blocking standpoint if NU is transitioning into a spread/option based running attack. :horns2