Red Out!

One of the biggest, if not the biggest, game of our season. Let's paint the stadium RED! No white, no gray, and especially no black. EVERYBODY WEAR RED!

We were the first school to fill our stadium with one color. We didn't organize, it just sort of happened, but after the last few weeks we need to return to our roots. Everybody wear red and everybody be loud! Let's remind those Tigers why they haven't won in Lincoln in 30 years!

Unless I missed a memo, isn't every home game a red out? Unless there is something different going on like a "black out".

If you are going to go to the game wear RED!!!

Pretty simple deal!

SUPERBUNNY

You'd think it's pretty simple, but some still do not get it. I blame it on playstation, Keystone Lite and teenage pregnancy. :sarcasm

Unless I missed a memo, isn't every home game a red out? Unless there is something different going on like a "black out".

Pretty simple deal!

SUPERBUNNY

You'd think it's pretty simple, but some still do not get it. I blame it on playstation, Keystone Lite and teenage pregnancy. :sarcasm

:rollin:rollin damn

Pretty simple deal!

SUPERBUNNY

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound

Whoever wears black to the husker games should be castrated. f#*k blackouts, did they try one for last week against Va Tech??? I saw a few people in black scattered throughout the stadium. It looks like they were really successful :sarcasm . But since they gave the students the "Throw the Bones" black T-shirts there will probably be a lot of people in black. Against WMU the student section looked like crap, the black shirts among all the red is just :bang

One of the biggest, if not the biggest, game of our season. Let's paint the stadium RED! No white, no gray, and especially no black. EVERYBODY WEAR RED!

We were the first school to fill our stadium with one color. We didn't organize, it just sort of happened, but after the last few weeks we need to return to our roots. Everybody wear red and everybody be loud! Let's remind those Tigers why they haven't won in Lincoln in 30 years!

Best news I heard in awhile

Whoever wears black to the husker games should be castrate

d. f#*k blackouts, did they try one for last week against Va Tech??? I saw a few people in black scattered throughout the stadium. It looks like they were really successful :sarcasm . But since they gave the students the "Throw the Bones"

black T-shirts there will probably be a lot of people in black. Against WMU the student section looked like crap, the black shirts among all the red is just :bang

Does this include MU fans?<_<

Pretty simple deal!

SUPERBUNNY

and that stuffs competely to blame on that movie juno <_<