WR Menelik Holt

if you check out the RSS now, that entire thread is gone. Wonder if they quickly realized jokes this time of the year around Husker fans is just not a good idea

Does anyone actually post over there? I am wondering if is like a basic wwwboard. With that you input what your "name" is every time.

I could go over there and say i'm sean callahan and I just had turkey for dinner and people would say "Oh yes, Turkey is mighty good. I think I'll have some too."

It is a user name type thing. Yes there are posters. Usually after premium info is posted on there sight as well as some unposted stuff., the posters will discuss.

Their was a real topic involved in the thread. Roz just worded the title to scare the crap out of everyone. The news he gave was nothing earth shattering. All it was is that their will be new video (supposedly very outstanding) of Meno on Rivals tomorrow.

Remember folks....pull gently, don't tug your undies out of a wad after reading those headlines. ;)

Is it too late for him to get bumped to 4 stars?

I think Rivals unveiled their final recruiting ranks this past Tuesday, so yeah, I am pretty sure that is the highest he will get. Who cares though, if this kid and Henry are as good as we are hearing, who cares if they are 3 :star and not 5 :star? I just hope they kick some ass in the gym, on the practice field and then onto Memorial Stadium next fall. :horns2:restore2