Did you get 'the feeling' back

Basically, everything you use to feel but haven’t been feeling the past 4 years! rnet this morning and it sums up how i feel

I found this around the inteWe could go on and on. I saw a lot of things we haven’t seen in the Huskers in years. I actually got ‘the feeling’ back.

You know what I’m talking about. The feeling that the Huskers are putting it all on the line and are playing to win. That you just knew the Huskers were going to drive down for a touch down in the 4th quarter. The feeling that we were outsmarting one of the best coaches in the Big 12. The feeling that we could move the ball at will. The feeling that the coaching staff was a plus. The feeling that the team was improving before our very eyes.

The feeling that we could be competitive in the 4th quarter.

The feeling that even in defeat, that we can all be proud of the Nebraska Cornhuskers.

http://huskersgameday.com/2008/10/12/cornh...e-feeling-back/

yeah.... we need to make sure this continues though.... I'm sure CU fans felt like that after knocking off OU last year... and they havent done much since. we need to get better every game. I truly think we will. honestly right now my biggest concern about our program right now is our current recruiting class. ands it early to even worry about that

For the first time in a long time, my eyes actually started watering after that game. Probably the first time since that '01 Colorado game that I actually got a little "emotional" after a loss.

Even though I went into that game having absolutely no expectations at all... I wanted that win bad. For the players, coaches... everyone.

It was tough for me to get out of bed this morning... but that could've been from the booze last night. I dunno... maybe I need help...

I felt extremely excited during the 4th quarter, after the fake FG and the TD, I felt a way about the Huskers that I haven't had since the '06 Texas A&M game on the final drive. It sucks really bad to not get a win but this game just shows that we do have a good set of coaches on hand. Just imagine if Callahan was coaching that game, we would not even make it close. I have hope for the future and we will one day return to where we belong, which is in the national championship picture.

There were times in the game I was jumping up and down yelling, "YES!!!" and "Go Big Red!".

I did get "the feeling" again. I got goosebumps. Nebraska is on the verge. We played a top program and hung around with them, almost pulled off the upset. Can't wait till Saturday. I actually have this Saturday off too, so I'm gonna be able to watch the game on cable at 11.

While I was watching, the thought that kept going through my minds was, "This is the Nebraska I remember." The time-eating offensive drives, the effort, the entire thing. No, it wasn't a win - but it felt like Nebraska. I've been one that has stated that I didn't care about the won-loss record so much as seeing the effort for a full game - a return to the kind of "never die" attitude we used to have. Well, that's what I saw - and to be honest, while the loss kills me, it is almost irrelevant given how the Huskers competed.

Can I say we turned the corner, based on that one game? No - we need to see this in each game, and honestly, do we have any idea whether Tech is as good as its ranking? Does it mean we go undefeated the rest of the way - almost certainly not. But I see the seeds that Bo has planted starting to germinate.

And I'll be honest - while I support Bo, he was not my first choice. I wanted a proven head coach. But I've been impressed with Bo's adherence to tradition and where he says he wants this team to be.

The rest of the season could be fun to watch if they build on what they did at Tech.

It felt right, but that pain in my stomach from last week kept coming back. Too early to tell is how I feel today. You know the old saying, "the sun shines on a dogs backside every now and then". At best we laid the "there's no talent on this team" to rest. We just played one of the best offenses in the land and somewhat held them in check with a starting DL out for the season and our two best LB's out for the game. Football isn't really about talent. It's about heart and desire. We showed that Saturday. Hopefully, it continues throughout the season. Even last year we had ranked Texas held in check for 3 quarters. Show me more, show me more of the same.

after the touchdown by tech i was like this is what i expected then comes the fourth quarter me, and my sister's bf were watching the game and we were going crazy when NU scored there final td. we also went crazy when they blocked the PAT. We were sitting there talking about how great this would be for pelini. then whoosh those feelings were gone. but it felt good being able to feel them again.