All White Uniforms

There is no such thing as an all-white jinx.

With that being said, there was a game in which we wore all whites in '95, seemed to not be a bad idea.

Also I approve of the all white uniforms.

Which game was that? I don't seem to remember us wearing them at all that year.

Maybe it wasn't 95, but during Frazier's career when we played against ISU we wore them.

that was 92

hate the all white. it kinda detracts from the whole 'go big red' thing we got going.

at home, it's scarlet top/white bottom. on the road, white top/scarlet bottom.

anything else is just isn't cricket.

why are you against alternatives? are you some sort of terrorist? :sarcasm

probably not, but there's nothing wrong with the white jerseys. just an alternative uni. the one's from 02 were horrid, but these are alright.

With that being said, there was a game in which we wore all whites in '95, seemed to not be a bad idea.

Maybe it wasn't 95, but during Frazier's career when we played against ISU we wore them.

that was 92

And of course that game was a LOSS! The two weeks before black Saturday :lol: We beat a very good Colorado team 52-7 (I was at that game, it was on Halloween and on espn. Pryor to that we hadn't beat CU for three years.) Then we hammered a ranked kansas team, only to lose to a horrible Iowa State team. This also was Tommie's freshman year, were he took over the starting job from Mike Grant.

that was 92

Look at post #5 in this thread. :thumbs

Question for all of you who use the argument "we are RED and WHITE, not just white"

How are the white uniforms different than a white Husker t-shirt or white polo (like the one Pelini wears every gameday at home) with red N and red trim? There is quite a bit of red trim, and red numbers, and red names on the white uniforms.

Question for all of you who use the argument "we are RED and WHITE, not just white"

How are the white uniforms different than a white Husker t-shirt or white polo (like the one Pelini wears every gameday at home) with red N and red trim? There is quite a bit of red trim, and red numbers, and red names on the white uniforms.

I guess I just don't want us to lose the "Big Red" part of the program. With so many sports teams having home unis, road unis, alternate unis, I just don't want our colors to change. I don't have a problem with the uniform changing, but we need to keep the scarlet & cream. NO Black!

If Bo wasn’t TO’s pick I’m sure some of the “purest” would be up in arms about the color of the shirt he wears on game days.

Remember when those yokels were trying to force Billy C and the boys from wearing the Black NU sweat suits they were during some of the games in 2004?

I don’t think we should ever wear the all White’s again but I did think they looked alright last year against CU with the shoes that had a lot of Red on them.