impact freshmens

shagg

Khiry Cooper

We will lose Petersen and Swift, leaving some shoes to be filled at that position, and to be honest, the only others that have gotten a lot of PT at that position are Paul and Holt. So basically that leaves you with the best playmaker... and from all reports I have heard Cooper is the real deal. Has great hands, really good speed and moves... by next year his route running and strength should be good enough too.

Kyler Reed has burned his RS? on Special teams??? What position are they working him at? he was one of the most underrated athletes in our class last year... I see him being a stud for us some day.

Khiry Cooper

We will lose Petersen and Swift, leaving some shoes to be filled at that position, and to be honest, the only others that have gotten a lot of PT at that position are Paul and Holt. So basically that leaves you with the best playmaker... and from all reports I have heard Cooper is the real deal. Has great hands, really good speed and moves... by next year his route running and strength should be good enough too.

Kyler Reed has burned his RS? on Special teams??? What position are they working him at? he was one of the most underrated athletes in our class last year... I see him being a stud for us some day.

Reed was working with the tight ends in practice. Honestly I couldn't answer this question straight up. I got to watch a couple of spring camp practices, to include scrimages. Witt looked better than Lee did but no one really stood out as the clear cut number 1 or in this case number 2. There are too many variables that come into play, injury, fall/spring camp performance, academics & the all important Strength & Conditioning. We can hype all we want but I will reserve my judgement till I see next years camps. :cheers

Holy crap, we're questioning Berringer's speed now? He had the same 40 time as Frazier. Comparing Taylor to Berringer is like comparing Vince Young to Kurt Warner. Taylor was a good QB, but he was about as mobile as a tree back there. On a side not, what happened to Lee? I thought he was supposed to be the next dual threat QB.